6 | Are you his girlfriend?

*previously*

She starts naming the groups, speaking my name at the very last. "And lastly, Alara Whitlock, Dionne Wadsworth.." Yes. Yes.

"With Theo Carter and Keldan Mendes." Fuck it.

Theo grins and puts an arm around my shoulder. "Whats up, Alar-"

"Don't. You- She's not worth your time." Keldan interrupts from behind, his jaw clenched.

I roll my eyes, mouthing his words mockingly.

*presently*

"I think she's cool." Theo replies, glancing at me while i smile.

Keldan scoffs. "Whatever." This boy's got serious issues.

Keldan's POV

"There's Victoria's Secret, wan-" Alara starts before i interrupt her.

"No." I deadpan.

"Shut up. I didn't ask you anyway. I'm going." She sneers at me, shaking her head.

Yeah, there's no way i'm go-

"I'll go with you, Alara. Keldan and Dionne can go seperately." Theo chimes in, grinning and disrupting my thoughts.

Oh hell no. That's not gonna happen.

"Actually, we were told to stay together. I guess i'll have to come too, since i know you're not gonna budge." I put my lips in a thin line, looking at Theo and then Alara.

[A/N : Dionne be like 👁👄👁]

Alara rolls her eyes, annoyed.
"Lets go then, what are we waiting for!" Dionne exclaims.

Fuck my life.

We enter the shop which is full of loads of perfumes, skin care products and ..lingerie.
"Hey, What can i get you today?" A blonde-haired girl asks me, twirling her hair.

A little too close than what i'm comfortable with.

I watch Alara looking at products, glancing at us suspiciously every once in a while from the corner of her eye. What a weirdo.

Alara's POV

Why is she so close to him? He looks uncomfortable.

"Uhh, I don't really want anything." Keldan answers, stepping back hinting he's uncomfortable.

"Are you sure, you don't want anything?" She comes closer to him and puts her hand on his arm. Take a hint, he doesn't want you.

"Yes, i'm sure. Back up a bit, maybe?" Keldan says, backing away more. People near them are hearing what's happening, yet not one person is taking a step to help him.

She starts sliding her hand down his arm. That's enough.

"He's uncomfortable. Leave him alone." I say as i approach her.

She glares at me. "Why do you care? Don't tell me you're his girlfriend.." She says, scoffing and looking at me up and down while saying the last sentence.

"No, but i'm a decent human being." I laugh sarcastically. "Nevermind, you wouldn't know what that is."

She looks at me with pure hatred while i sneer at her before looking over to Keldan and nodding towards the door at him before stepping out.

Keldan looks over at me and clears his throat. "I can't believe i'm saying this.. But thanks, Whitlock."

"Yeah, thank me. I basically saved your ass."

He rolls his eyes. "There you go again."

I try to stop myself from smiling, but a small smile makes its way to my face anyway. Dionne and Theo walk out of the store soon after, noticing we did too.
"What happened?" Theo questions, glancing between us with furrowed eyebrows.

"Nothing." Keldan says, shaking his head.

Time passes by quickly as we continue shopping, buy more stuff and head back to the hotel.
[A/N : leaving out the boring parts lol]

We both walk over to our room, I flop onto the bed while Keldan walks over to the tea countertop thing. "What are you doing?" I ask curiously.

"Making tea." He deadpans, taking out the tea bag and putting it in.

Keldan holland.

"Make coffee for me too."

He laughs. "You think i'll make coffee for you?" He looks at me incredulously, emphasizing the word 'you'.

"Yeah. I mean, had you seen yourself this morning? 'StAaAaAy, Alara, I can't live without youUUuuU' you were literally begging for me to stay when all i was doing was getting out of bed. Imagine." i laugh, mocking his deep voice.

He gulps. "I never said I couldn't live withou

"You told me to stay, which means you don't want me to go, which means if i go, you would probably be very depressed, which would lead you to not wanting to live. So technically, you did." I shrug my shoulders, nodding.

"Just shut up, You make no sense. Besides, i was half asleep. I didn't know what i was saying. That never happened-" He panics and starts to rant defensively until he pauses.

I burst out laughing as he stares at me for a few minutes before rolling his eyes and glaring. "Are you done?"

I slowly stop laughing and clear my throat. "Yes."

"Are you sleeping on the couch or.."

"Lets just make a pillow barrier. You stay on your side, I stay on mine." I suggest, to which he nods.

I put the pillows on the bed in a straight line, purposefully making my side bigger.

"I think you might be blind, my sides a lot smaller than yours."

"I meant to do that you doofball."

"Bitch." He mutters.

He rolls his eyes and gets into the covers, sighing. After a few minutes, I put the pillow barrier in between, making our sides equal so he's comfortable.

Just because i know he'll keep annoying me if i don't.

"Goodnight, shithead." He sighs, turning towards the other side.

"Badnight, fartbag."

He scoffs. "Badnight to you too, dipshit."

[A/N : not my best chapter and probably didn't make much sense but here you go!!]