8 | Are you done staring?

I yawn, stretching my arms out.

Finally, today is the last day we're gonna be spending in New York.
[A/N : i'm sorry if this seems rushed, i've just ran out of ideas for what they could do on the trip! there will still be one bed trope scenes in the future though.]

I look over to the other side, Keldan's not here.

"About time, the sleeping beauty finally woke up." I hear a familiar voice, looking up to see Keldan whilst he's tying up his shirt buttons.

I roll my eyes in frustration. My eyes trail downwards and follow his hands to see him wearing a different rings on almost every one of his fingers on his long, hands. My gaze goes slightly up to his muscular arms, with veins sharply popping out. I spot a tattoo, a dagger, on the front of his arm with very sharp-

"Are you done staring?" He quirks his eyebrow, smirking and disrupting my thoughts.

"I wasn't staring." I respond, looking at him in disbelief. I was simply observing.

He rolls his eyes and walks over to me, turning his hand forward so his watch comes in view.
What? It's 8 am.

IT'S 8 AM?

"It's 8 am! Why the fuck didn't you wake me up?"

"It's fun to see you annoyed." He shrugs, grinning smugly.

I'm about to beat this bitch up.
I groan, getting out of bed and hurrying to the restroom.

...

"As you all know, today is the last day we're going to be spending in New York. So, I thought we would make it fun with a pool party!"

Almost everyone's faces formed a grin, except for a few other people including me. I've always been conscious about my body figure, atleast since that day.

*flashback*

"Dio, wanna stop by Andy's?"
I grinned excitedly, pointing towards our favourite candy shop ever, 'Andy's Candies.'

"Yeah!" Dionne nodded, smiling.

We sprint towards the candy shop, chuckling.
"Uncle Andy!"

"Andy's not here. He had to go someplace, I'm the substitute. What can i get you?" A short ginger-haired lady spoke, a small sour smile on her face.

"Two packs of sour gummy bear candies, and 1 chocolate eclair for me!" Dionne replied.

"And for you?" The lady said, taking out the gummy bear candies and turning to me.

"A scoop of the chocolate chip ice-cream and 1 chocolate eclair for me."

"Anything else?" She questioned.

"No, thank you." I grinned at her, showing my dimples.

"You should. Clearly, you need it." She speaks, looking at me up and down. "You look like you have malnutrition. I don't mean to be offensive but look at you, all skin and bones."

"Oh." I mutter. That hurt more than it should've.

Don't be sensitive.