11 | Get in the car, chica

"Yeah and she basically sneezed and farted at the same time and it sounded like a pig shitting." Dionne snickers.

I blink my eyes in confusion.
"That's.. interesting." I furrow my eyebrows.

"Okay, i've gotta go! Bye Lara!" Dionne chuckles, giving me a quick side hug before sprinting off.

The last period finally gets over. Finally.
And currently i'm walking home, while it's fucking raining. I mean, atleast i have an umbrella even though it isn't really helping much. I can't call an uber or a cab either since my phone's off.

Sigh. My luck at it's best.
All i hear is raindrops pattering on the ground and the footfall of my shoes stepping on the sidewalk.. Until i hear the sound of a car screech to a halt.

I turn to see a black Porsche, Keldan rolling down his car windows.
"Get in." He rolls his eyes.

I'm probably gonna get his car all wet.
Besides, i think i'd rather walk in Antartica.
"No thanks." I say while continuing to walk, his car following beside me.

"You're so fucking stubborn. Just take the offer and get in the car, chica." He groans.

"I don't want to."

He pulls his lips into a thin line and closes his eyes.
"You leave me no choice." He sighs, shrugging before getting out of the car.

"What?-" i start before getting cut off by him putting his hand around my torso, picking me up with one hand and fucking tossing me over his shoulder.

This twat.

His grip is tight to the point where i can't move one fucking bit even when i try.
I will never understand this twat.

"Put me down, you trampoline sniffing blobfish!" I yell, trying to get out of his grip.

His lips start to curl into a grin.
"What is up with your insults?" He laughs, shaking his head.

[A/N : Play your fav song or the song i put on the start of the chapter!]

He opens the car door and literally throws me onto the seat, taking the end of the seatbelt and pressing it down on the lock while his hands brush my chest. He's that close, to the point where i can feel his soft breath on my skin.

Why does he even do this?
"I could've just done it myself." I huffed, rolling my eyes.

"Good to know." He deadpans, walking over to his side and getting into the driver's seat.

My attention goes towards the song, just as i realise,
"My favorite song."

"I know." He shifts his eyes over to me.

Confusion takes over my face, my eyes narrowing.
"I don't think i've ever told you that."

"I'm just very observant." He shrugs before putting one of his hands on my seat with his other on the steering and looking behind to reverse.

That is very hot.
No.
No.
NO.
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
I'm out of my mind today.

No, I hate him and he hates me.

[A/N : Im sorry im sorry i know she dumb asf but its a WATTPAD story, if i make her realise already the story would end in 5 chapters]

He finally turns back forward and i finally let out a long breath i didn't know i was holding.

I watch him as he puts his hands on the steering wheel, veins sharply visible through his arms and his toned muscle structure visible through his shirt. A ring on almost every finger on his big hands while he turns the steering wheel to the right, slowly tapping on it in sync with the music.

Gulp.
God knows why, it weirdly gives me butterflies.

I shake my head disapprovingly.
No, moths.
Moths.
Dirty disgusting moths.

"Done staring?" I look at him to see him half smiling boyishly, keeping his eyes on the road.

Well, fuck.
Deja vu.
Yet again.

"I wasn't." I roll my eyes, shifting them towards the window.

I see him glance at me and back to the front, still smirking from the corner of my eye.
"Whatever helps you sleep."

A few minutes later, he looks at me, slightly shivering.
"Are you cold? you're shivering."

Like he cares.

"It's really annoying so if you could tone it down a bit.." He trails off.

I scoff in disbelief, "Oh, sorry! I didn't know me feeling cold which isn't even in my control was annoying you." I speak sarcastically, glaring at him.

He takes his hoodie from one of the holds and passes it to me.
"Don't get the wrong idea, chica. Your shivering is just pissing me off."

Of course.
I take the hoodie, huffing and putting it over my head.

After what felt like a million years, we eventually get there.
I walk out of the car and step in front of his window, taking off the hoodie and holding my hand out, handing it to him.

"Keep it." He shrugs.

"But-" before i could say anything more, he interrupts me.

"Just keep it, for fuck's sake." He rolls his eyes as he closes the car window and drives off, leaving me dumbfounded.

Okay then.

[A/N : i literally got my covid vaccination and im feeling feverish plus my hand hurts asf but i still wrote this for y'all. ur welcome.
HAGA i adore u <333

if you could have any chapter so far written fully in keldan's pov, which one would it be?

and do y'all want them to be neighbours? my forgetful ass completely forgot about putting it in the beginning.]