first xmas <3 [15]

(A/N I'M JUST GONNA SKIP HAYLOR IT'S KINDA WEIRD SO YEAH...BYE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER XOXO)

"Wake up!" Tellie screamed running into the room Lou and Eleanor were in. After a very interesting party was thrown for Louis neither of them felt like that had the strength to wake from their dreamless sleeps.

"WAKE UP!" She yelled again. She ran and started jumping on the bed. "Wa-a-a-ake u-u-u-u-p!"

"I don't want to wake up..." Louis grumbled as she continued spooning Eleanor.

"But it's Christmas!" Tellie said happily. Eleanor untangled herself from Louis' arms and playfully waked his bicep.

"Come on Lou! lets go get presents!" Eleanor cheered sleepily getting out of the bed.

"Yay!" Tellie shouted happily running out of the room with a wide grin.

"Get up Louis! she's your daughter." Eleanor snapped before leaving the room to find Tellie.

"Oh yeah right...almost forgot" He muttered sarcasm leaking through his voice. He kicked the blanket off and drowsily got onto his feet.

"Ugh hang over!" Louis' shouted as he walked out of the room.

"Told you you drank to much!" Eleanor's voice echoed. Louis rolled his eyes as he walked down the staircase rubbing his temples.

"Whoa...!" Tellie's awe's echoed through the house as she entered the living room where presents where piled around the large Christmas tree.

"Why aren't you opening them?" Louis asked entering the room with Eleanor.

"Which are mine?" Tellie asked excitedly. Her eyes where shinning brightly as her eyes traveled along each box.

"The entire silver one's" Eleanor piped in. A huge smile came across Tellie's face she got up and raced for the presents.

"And the one's over..." Louis trailed off as he watched Tellie excitedly rip paper from the boxes.

"I'll get the camera." Eleanor smiled to Louis. Eleanor left the room as Louis watched Tellie with a smile on his face.

"What have you opened?" He started as he went and sat next to Tellie. She looked up at him with sad eyes.

"Clothes..." She snapped dully. A chuckle escaped Louis' mouth as he pulled Tellie into his lap.

"Just open some more... I'm sure there's some better stuff."

"Okay..."

Tellie grabbed another present and began ripping the paper, her eyes widened with joy as she looked at the movie in her hands.

"It's 'Beauty and the Beast'" She shouted looking back at Louis. "Thank you!"

Tellie wrapped her arms around Louis' neck and buried her head into his bare chest.

"That's going on Twitter!" Eleanor said as she put the phone in her hand down with a smirk.

"El!"

"What it's adorable!" She defended.

It wasn't long till underneath the Christmas tree was bear and wrapping paper was covering the room.

"Slow down...!" Louis exclaimed as Tellie shovelled pancakes into her mouth.

"Mmm?" She said her mouth still filled with food.

"Lou it's Christmas, let her eat however she wants." Eleanor replied with a laugh. Tellie smiled and continued piling pancakes into her mouth.

"Hold it..." Louis said as Tellie brought her fork to her mouth. "Your gonna child if you keep doing that..."

Tellie looked down and placed her fork on to her plate and have Louis an apologetic look.

"Can I go play?" Tellie asked her mouth still filled with food.

"When your finished..." Eleanor replied with a laugh. Tellie nodded and continued eating.

"Finished!" She shouted getting out of her seat and walking towards the lounge room.

"Get changed first!" Louis shouted making Tellie groan.

"Okay..." She mumbled walking up the stairs. She ran up the stairs her plait bouncing behind her.

"Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way..." She sang under her breath. She ran into her room still singing 'Jingle Bells' quietly.

It didn't take Tellie that long to change into black tights, a red shirt with a reindeer printed on it and a red Santa hat which was to big for any four year old...

Tellie was about to walk out of her room but stopped, she went over to the bed and sat down holding her stuffed penguin closely.

"Hey baby..." Louis' voice came, he appeared in the doorway now fully dressed.

"You okay...?" He continued as he walked into the room.

"I miss mummy..." She mumbled as Louis sat on her bed. Louis face fell soft as Tellie buried her head into his chest.

"It's okay...I miss her to..." He replied holding Tellie close. "You wanna come play with some of your toys? I think you forgot to open your present from uncle Niall..."

At the word 'present' Tellie's face lit up with happiness, and for the rest of the day Tellie played with every single new item her hands could touch.

"...Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight." Louis finished the book as Tellie laid in her bed her eyes shut.

"Daddy...?" She murmured sleepily.

"Yeah baby?" He replied pushing her hair from her forehead.

"I love you..."

"I love you too baby girl..."

Louis kissed her forehead and rose from the bed a smile planted on his lips. He walked towards the doorway giving one last look to Tellie lying innocently in the bed cuddling Mr Cuddles.

"That's my baby girl..." He thought before closing the door leaving the room in darkness.