GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT OF THE BED!

(LOUIS'S P.O.V)

I laid on the ground in front of the lounge feeling lifeless. It's so damn quiet! After the police or whatever completely swept the place clean we all just sat lifelessly around the T.V. Harry hard turned it on full volume trying to make some noise happen but... it just didn't work. I can't believe whats happening. It was just so out of the blue! How did Phoebe get in without running into Paul? Or those screaming fans! How could no one person see her?It just seemed impossible!

it just seemed like she'd gotten inside help... I glared towards Darian as i thought the words. She seemed to have noticed and was now giving me a confused look as if asking "What?"  I just rolled my eyes and looked out the window. I have no idea what to do... I never imagined this would happen! I don't know how either. The only thing I did know was that I was going to do everything to get Tellie back... even if it kills me.

"Lou..." Niall muttered.

"Yeah?" I mumbled back.

"You're phone's vibrating..."

I sighed knowing he was right. I slowly got to my feet and walked over to my phone. I looked at the ringing screen. Mom...

"Hi..." I said quickly answering the call.

"WHY IS MY T.V SAYING MY GRANDDAUGHTERS BEEN KIDNAPPED!" My mother's worried voice came.

"It was Phoebe..." I replied slowly.

"You sound so heart broken..."

It was then I took the time to think about how my voice sounded. I sounded tired, sick, lonely, upset, annoyed, frustrated- but I'm feeling that way to...

"I've got to go... I'll call you if anything happens. Love you." I said. I really don't feel like talking.

"Bye honey I love you." Mom's voice came just before I hung up. ugh! I was about to go back to m lifeless position on the ground when my phone vibrated again. Unknown number... hmmm.

"Ello?" I answered.

"Hi. It's me Eidee you know I'm trying to find your daughter-"

"Just cut to the chase!" I yelled. Shit! Why am i yelling at this person? I could hear her muttering something including the words "rude and basterd." How lovely...

"We found the fingerprints of Killian Smith... familiar to you?" She snapped back with sass. Oh so she's gonna go all sass with the swag masta from Doncaster? well she can bring it cause according to Darian I'm paying her.

"KILLIAN SMITH!" I shouted to the others. I watched as Darian's eyes grew wide and she stood up swiftly walking over to me.

"Give me the phone." she demanded. I nodded and handed her my phone and she started pacing around the room.

"He's tall, got dark hair, bit of a shaved thing on his chin like Zayn, he gets called Kill, has a hu-u-u-uge thing for Phoebe, used to actually visit her every day, He's got a criminal record the number one person Phoebe would get to help her kidnap a kid-"

I could feel my eyes widening as I remember the man Darian was on about. Kill Smith! That stupid rebel I went to school with! Got me in detention a lot... and burned down half the school once.

"EIDEE'S GOT A LEAD!" I herd Darian scream. "SHE'S GOING TO DONCASTER TO SEE IF SHE CAN FIND TELLIE!"

I smiled. There is hope. But I bet Killian and Phoebe have already skipped town...

(A/N

TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY! YAY!

SO @CREATIVEDROPLET13 IS WRITING ABOUT THIS FROM THE DETECTIVES POINT OF VIEW SO GO READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- C XOXOXOX)