A Lie Is Formed

"Eidee..." Tellie asked. Eidee who was sitting on a lounge with Darian and Zayn frowned at not being called "Aunty Eidee" but she quickly plastered a smile on her face.

"Yeah Tellie?" She replied sweetly.

"Where's mommy?"

Louis groaned loudly from his place on another lounge. Tellie was sitting his lap clutching onto his arm. Harry was on the love seat with Juli still and an empty Nandos box lay on the coffee table. Darian gave him her "Shut-the-hell-up" look making Louis laugh and shake his head.

"Eidee where's my mommy...?" Tellie repeated giving Eidee the best puppy dog eyes she could.

Eidee sighed. "They're taking her to jail."

Tellie started to quiver in Lou's arms small tears forming in her eyes. Louis looked at Eidee as if she'd just killed five innocent people. Darian and Zayn both had the same looks and Eidee's hands were clasped over her mouth.

"Tellie-" Eidee started. Tellie looked up at Louis with tears in her eyes.

"LIAM!" Louis shouted.

Daddy Direction's gotta know what to say in this situation...

Soon Liam came in from the balcony Niall at toe.

"Yeah- Why you crying Tellie?" Liam cooed walking towards the lounge and bending down so he was her height.

"Eidee-" Louis scowled as he said the name. "Told Tellie that Phoebe was in jail."

"Well she is..." Niall pipped up. Everybody turned their glares to Niall who bit his lip and mumbled a quick sorry and sat next to Louis.

"You okay...?" Louis cooed.

"I not talkin' to you." Tellie sassed, she jumped out of Lou's lap and started walking out to the balcony. Everybody looked at each other tension creeping into the room, the only sound was their breathing bouncing off the walls and carpet as they all sat, each one thinking of what to do next.

"Just tell her the truth..." Liam said breaking the silence. Louis nodded and soon did everyone else.

"I'll do it..." Louis sighed. He stood up and walked through the lounges towards to the balcony. The moon was high in the sky shining brightly with the stars perfectly placed around it.

Tellie was sitting on the ground whimpering and sobbing to her self. Louis silently sat next to her on the ground and bit his lip.

"You're mom is in jail..." Louis started. He had no idea if Tellie was listening or if she'd ever remember anything he told her but he decided to just say it. "Your mom's bad... so you will never see her again... at least not in my mind... so yeah... you wanna go sleep?"

Tellie got to her feet and stormed back into the room trying to act as tough as she could. But even the sobs and angry face on her she was still the most adorable four-year-old... Louis sighed and stood up rolling his eyes. He walked back into the room to see Tellie in Darian's arm crying softly on Darian's shoulders.

"So…tomorrow we go to the airport pick El up then leave...?" Liam stated although it sounded more like a question...

"Yeah..." Zayn replied. Darian stood up and left the room holding Tellie.

"Smooth..." Niall mused as Louis sat next to him.

"What are you talking about?" Louis snapped knitting his eyebrows together.

"Look Lou you don't just say that to a four year old." Harry snapped. Louis was taken back by Harry's comment but had to agree. He'd made a mistake...

"She'll remember it forever..." Zayn mused.

"What do I tell her then!" Louis snapped getting frustrated.

"Easy." Juli chimed in. "You tell her that her mom doesn't want her... That way she has no reason to be angry with you only her mom..."

The idea set in Lou's head. It was practically perfect... She'll grow up thinking her mom never wanted her...

And that was when the lie was formed...

(A/N

YEAH SHORT I KNOW... BUT THE NEXT PARTS REALLY LONG ;) IM SO SAD... IT'S NEARLY OVER :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

SO

TWO COMMENTS

AND

TWO VOTES FOR AN UPDATE? YEAH I THINK THAT SOUNDS GOOD... BYE!!!

-C XOXOX

ILY!

)