TMH TOUR! [19]

SO I'M PUTTING MY AUTHORS NOTE HERE SO IT WON'T RUIN THAT MOMENT AT THE END...

SHORT UPDATE I KNOW BUT I'VE GOT THE NEXT PART PLANNED AND IT SHOULD BE LONG =D

THIS PART TOUCHED ME

COMMENT IF IT TOUCHED YOU?

HAHA

1 COMMENT

1 VOTE

AND THE NEXT PART WILL GET PUT UP QUICKER I WANNA KNOW IF PPL ARE ACCTUALLY READING THIS DAMN THING!

YEAH...................................

HAPPY READING!!!!!!!!!

=)

=)

=)

=)

=)

=)

-P XOXOXOXOX

P.S WOULD ANYBODY CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS? PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BYE BYE AGAIN!

- P XOXOX

P.P.S MOMENTS IS ON AND I'M CRYING COZ IT'S SAD AND EMOTIONAL! ='( ='( ='( ='( ='( ='(

After getting back from Ghana and releasing a new (awesome) single the boys were going on TOUR!!!!!!!!!

(YAY!)

"Were going on tour! Were going on tour!" Louis sang.

"What’s tour?" Tellie asked looking up as Louis danced around the room with Niall.

"We perform." Harry answered. Tellie's face was still filled with confusion as Liam entered the room.

"We sing..." Harry continued.

"Like this?" Tellie asked. "WE ARE NEVAAA EVAAAAAA GETTING BAAAACK TOGETHER WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Liam started applauding as Harry rolled his eyes.

"Why does she always sing that song?" Harry asked.

"It's catchy." Louis sassed.

"But it's annoying." Harry whined.

"Your annoying but we still have you." Niall said sarcastically.

"Ha. Ha." Harry snapped.

"IT'S TRUE!" Zayn yelled jumping on the lounge.

"What are you doing here?" Liam asked.

"Am I not aloud in Lou's houses?"

"I thought you were with Darian?" Louis said as he picked Tellie up.

"I was." He replied sheepishly.

"And..." Harry said moving his hands around.

"We finished..."

"Finished what?" Niall asked winking.

"Dinner." Zayn snapped.

"You guys have been on more than three dates though..." Harry muttered. Tellie giggled as Louis spun her around in the air making the boys look away from Zayn.

"Louis..."Harry asked.

"Is she coming on tour with us?"

"OF COURSE!" Liam snapped. Everyone looked in Liam's Direction. (A/N HAHA SEE WHAT I DID THERE?)

"I haven't rally thought about that..." Louis muttered ignoring Liam.

"What are we suppose to do? Leave her by herself?" Liam asked.

"Darian could always-" Louis started.

"SHE'S COMING ON TOUR!" Zayn interrupted.

"Oh..." Louis muttered.

                                                                                       *

Harry walked down the hallway trying to find Louis.

"Where are you Lou..."He muttered opening doors.

"…Feels like snow in September" A voice sang. Harry followed the voice as it continued singing 'Summer Love'. He opened the door to Tellie's room and the sight made him smile. Louis was lying on Tellie's bed with her while singing as she started to sleep. Louis continued singing as he saw Harry.

"Shh." Louis mouthed. Harry nodded as Louis got off the bed and wrapped the blanket around Tellie. He kissed her forehead before walking out the door with Harry. Harry shut the door as Louis pushed his hair back.

"Harry..."He muttered.

"Yeah..."Harry replied. He noticed the bags under Louis's eyes.

"I can't do it..." He continued.

"Do what?"

"This-"Louis spun his hands around the room. "Be a-a-a-a... a you know"

"A dad..." Harry said as Louis walked down the hallway.

"I just can't Harry..."

"Yes you can Lou!" Harry snapped following Louis down the hallway.

"No I can't! If it was a boy probably but she's a girl and girls go through all that girly stuff!"

"Oh... I never thought about that..."

"Harry I just can't... I can't." Louis sat down on the lounge and put his head in his palms.

"Yes you can... Were all here for you…"

"But you know girls need an older girl around!"

"Her mother- Oh right...."

"She’s dead Harry..." The two sat in silence... listening to wind bang against the door.

"How did she die Lou..."Harry asked braking the silence. Louis looked up from his palms.

"I- Um... She... I actually don't know."

"Oh... OK."

"HARRY!"

"What?"

"I DON'T KNOW HOW SHE DIED!"

"Yeah..."

"Well what if she didn't die!" Louis jumped up in a superman way.

"That’s stupid... They found the body... Darian was telling me."

"Oh..."Louis muttered sitting back down.

"Lou... You can't give up now." Harry said going back to the earlier topic.

"Why not?" Louis pouted.

"Cause she needs you... Her mothers already gone an you’re all she has left.”

"Who?" Louis asked dumbly.

"Tellie!" Harry snapped.

"Oh right I blacked out. Sorry..."

"Tellie needs you Lou... And you need her. I saw you on the phone every night in Ghana calling to make sure she was alright."