Oh thy Romeo [26]

"...When he shall die, take him and cut him out in little stars, And he will make the face of heaven so fine That all the world will be in love with night And pay no worship to the garish sun." Darian read the words off the page, Tellie listening in complete awe.

"Uh... Darian..." Louis muttered, he could see how intrigued Tellie was by whatever Darian was reading, but he couldn't help but decide it wasn't something he wanted his three year old daughter to be listening to. "What are you reading to my daughter?"

"Shakespeare." Darian beamed closing the thin book in her hands and smiling at Louis.

"Sounds lovely..." Louis muttered as he looked to Tellie who was trying to grab the book from Darian's hands, still pouting.

"Phoebe used to... Read her Shakespeare, even when she was pregnant she read it over and over again."

"So... My child's addicted to Shakespeare...?"

"Romeo died!" Tellie- who had finally grabbed the book from Darian's grasp- exclaimed, her eyes wide.

Louis bit his lip. "Can Tellie read?"

"No, she just knows the story line off by heart." Darian shrugged taking the book off Tellie.

"Who reads a kid Shakespeare?"

"Phoebe lo-o-oved Shakespeare!"

"Mommy told me that she wants to be loved like Romeo loved Juliet." Tellie said jumping out of her seat.

"That's lovely." Louis replied sarcastically.

"Mummy said that she's Montague and your Capulet."

"Wait what?"

"Mummy said your a bastard. Daddy what's a bastard?"

"Bastard is a very bad word. So don't say it."

"Sorry..."

"So Darian if Phoebe lo-o-oved Shakespeare how did her name end up being Cristell? Like wouldn't she name her Juliet or something?" Louis asked as he picked Tellie up, holding her on his hip.

"Guess not... You know Max and My dad call her T.J?" Darian laughed standing up.

"One who's Max? and T.J?"

"Yeah from her middle name and Max is Wendy's kid- oh Wendy's due tomorrow!"

Darian walked out of the room 'Romeo and Juliet' still in her hands.

"Is Wendy having a boy or girl?"Louis asked following Darian out of the room.

Darian shrugged. "No idea-rumour has it it's triplets! But that's what my mum said... And we all know she's crazy."

"That poor woman... how could someone handle four kids?"

"Dave's very talented."

Louis nodded, still holding Tellie until he finally spoke. "You know this is really embarrassing but what is Tellie's middle name...?"

"Jayde. Spelt J A Y D E."

"And when's her birthday...?"

"July first."

"And her imaginary friend-"

"What imaginary friend?" Darian cut in staring at Louis with confusion.

"You know um... Mel-Mel.... Melissa or Melanie- Melody! That's her name the red head chick who watches her sleep." Louis exclaimed clicking his fingers.

"Daddy shh!" Tellie muttered hugging into his chest.

"It's okay baby." Louis cooed stroking her hair.

"She's never had an imaginary friend..." Darian replied sounding confused.

"Yeah she was talking to her the other day."

"Daddy, mummy said not to tell her." Tellie muttered. The fear in her voice was as clear as glass.

"Don't worry 'bout it sweetie."

Darian curled her lip. "I don't know a-a-a-an-n-n-ny thing about an imaginary friend."

"Oh..."

"It's normal for kids to have imaginary friends..."

"Yeah I know, its just weird."

"You know people say that kids imaginary friends are actually ghosts?" Darian smirked.

"Um..." Louis stuttered.

"Maybe this chick is haunting her."

"That's really weird..."

"I know aye? But that's what people say. Children they're mostly pure and innocent, and rumor has it they can actually see spirits and talk to them and play with them and help them go into the light."

"What have you been watching lately...?"Louis asked staring at Darian his eyes wide.

"Ghost Whisperer and The Sixth Sense."Darian admitted.

"Normal..."

"So what did Phoebe say on the phone."

"Oh she told me to watch my back cause their might be a knife in there and basically that she'll do anything to get Tellie back and I told her she was dead and then she said not for long-"

"Not for long?" Darian yelled dropping the book in her hand.

"Yeah..." Louis replied.

"Oh god..."

"what?"

"She's gonna say that she faked her death so that she becomes alive again and then your gonna get in a custody battle!"

"Yeah but we have proof she's attempting to kidnap Tellie."

"But she hasn't done anything yet." Darian threw her hands up in frustration. "Louis can you win a custody battle? I mean your in One Direction! and Tellie starts school this September and your gonna be on tour. And uh..."

"Oh... she starts school this September? Like this year?" Louis asked.

"I'm turning four!"Tellie said proudly a grin playing on her lips.

"yes Louis. But if you won't I'll do all the school stuff." Darian said walking back into the other room.

"Wow... she's just so small." Louis said following Darian.

Darian sat on the lounge "Short she is!"

The door started opening and Zayn walked in the room Niall at toe.

"What's up??"Zayn asked sitting next to Darian.

"Louis is having a midlife crises."Darian replied as Zayn put his arm around her.

"Your the one having a crises 'cause your sisters getting...um born again... or coming back alive..." Louis snapped, he wasn't sure how to word it exactly but everyone stemmed to catch his drift.

"What do you call that?" Niall asked.

"um... Realivation.... Rebirth..." Zayn suggested.

Louis put Tellie down and she ran straight to Niall.

"Hi..."Niall muttered looking at the little girl.

Tellie pointed at Niall "He talks funny. Like a leprechaun."

The room was silent for a minute before laughter erupted.

"Whats funny?"Tellie pouted.

"WHY IS EVERYBODY LAUGHING WITHOUT HARRY!"

Everybody stopped and looked towards the door were Harry was standing Liam slowly slipping into the room.

"Cause your not here..."Zayn stated giving Harry a 'duh' look.

"I am now..."He pronounced.

"I think I herd something."Louis said looking around the room mystically.

"Me too."Niall said copying Louis.

"Funny guys."Harry snapped.

"There it is again!"Louis shouted dramatically.

"What is it?"Liam asked sarcastically.

"Harry."Tellie replied pointing at Harry.

Zayn laughed. "Harry's not here..."

"Yes I am."Harry snapped.

"No your not."Zayn snapped back.

"Then why are you talking to me Zayn? huh?"

"Cause I'm batman!"

"OI!"Liam shouted. Everyone looked at Liam. "I'm batman."

Darian scoffed loudly. "more like Robin."

"No I Liam Payne am batman."

"Liam by day."Niall started quietly. "Batman by night."

"precisely." Liam agreed. "Oh and by the way... I think Batman deserves to be respected by anyone around him."

"I like lollipops."Tellie said smiling like an idiot.

Niall put his hand out to Tellie "Me to high-five!"

"Knuckles!"She said playfully punching Niall hand.

"Or knuckles..."

"We have to go on stage soon." Harry said.

"Right you are Harry. Right you are."Darian beamed.

"Harry Potter to?"Louis asked.

"Yes Louis problem?"

"No."Louis said putting his hands.

"Guys hair and Make up."Harry yelled clapping his hands.

"Weres Harry?"Louis asked.

"I don't know."Niall said looking at Louis.

"HARRY!"they both yelled running out the door.

"What an idiot." Darian quoted.

"The Harry Potter stuffs getting a bit annoying..." Liam commented.

"Lets go hair and make up." Zayn said kissing Darian. "See ya later babe."

"BYE!"Tellie shouted as Liam, Zayn and Harry left the hotel room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N

HEY! SO

2 COMMENTS

2 VOTES FOR AN UPDATE :) tHX BY AND WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THE COVER? i MADE IT :)

- PXXXXXXXXXXXXX