Thank-You Eidee

• Dedicated to Crystal

Louis walked out onto the balcony where Eidee was. She looked like she was in tears but she still put a strong face on as she saw him.

"Louis I'm so sorry! I thought you told her..." She begged.  He shook his head.

"No sweat... She's gonna find out one day... whether I like it not..." He replied truthfully. She sighed and wiped a tear from her face.

"Is that a tear?" Louis sassed. Her face automatically turned red making him laugh.

"I-I-I-I... I got something in my eye." She said looking away from him.

"That my friend is the lamest excuse ever." He pronounced beaming.

"Friend...?" Eidee repeated. Louis put on a toothless grin and nodded. "Wow..."

"Unless you have a problem with that._" Louis added quickly. Eidee smiled and shook her head.

"I think it's perfectly fine..."

"I never really said thank you..." Louis started.

"For what?" Eidee asked.

"Finding Tellie... And getting rid of Phoebe and Killian."

Eidee nodded and smirked. "Just doing what you paid me to do."

"Don't remind me." Louis laughed.

Awkwardness crept up as the two stared off the balcony both of their minds filling with thoughts and plans.

"I'll see you again right...?" Louis asked breaking the silence.

"Well... I've done my job... And I'm going back down under-"

"Harry and Juli." Louis interrupted. Eidee laughed and nodded.

"I guess we will see each other again..."

"Yeah you know-cause-uh..." Louis stuttered.

"Why does Zayn have a ring in his room?" Eidee snapped. Lou's eyes widened and his jaw slowly dropped.

"W-w-w-what kind o-o-o-f ring." Louis gulped.

"The kind of one people propose with..." Eidee muttered. They both looked at each other before running into the room and tackled Zayn to the ground.

"Are you proposing to Darian!" Louis demanded.

"Louis shut up." Zayn hissed. Zayn rolled on the ground and started getting back up only to be pushed back down.

"She's like a sister to me so spill!" Louis hissed. Zayn groaned and nodded.

"I'm gonna do it while where in Australia." He sighed.

Louis and Eidee's jaws dropped.

"Did I miss something...?"

They looked up to see Darian, Niall, Harry and Juli awkwardly looking down on them.

"Hell yeah!" Louis snapped getting to his feet.

"Um...Okay... Lou go talk to Tellie." Darian replied sliding between some chairs.

Louis nodded then walked past the awkward group of people down towards a bedroom. He slowly opened the door and slid into the room.

"Tellie?" He said. Tellie was sitting on the floor surrounded by toys and stuffed animals to play with. She just ignored Louis and continued playing with the Pooh Bear toys in her lap.

"What ya doing?" Louis asked sitting across from her. Again she ignored him.

Wow... maybe she understands more than I thought....

"You're ignoring me aren't you?" Louis grumbled. Tellie nodded and got to her feet leaving the room leaving Louis to his thoughts.

 (A/N

SO... I NEED HELP... I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO CALL THE SEQUEL... I WAS THINKING "LIFE'S HIGHWAY" MMMM HELP ME???

THANKS!!!!

BYE

- C XOXOXOX

WHO IS AWESOME  HAHA DARIAN...

- C XXOXOXOX