If We Do It Right We Do It Once

(LOUIS'S P.O.V)

I groaned as my phone vibrated.  I don't get any of this! I quickly answered my phone only to here that stupid detective chick. um... Eidee i think her name is...

"Can you come down to my office?" Her voice came.

"Fine." I snapped angrily into the phone. 

"I'll text you the address." She sassed before hanging up on me. I quickly got up, grabbing my car keys off the coffee table before storming out of the room. I headed towards 'my' room and grabbed my jumper. I could here them all whispering in the other room.

"Where's he going?" Harry asked looking at the others.

"God knows... He's acting so weird..." Darian replied knitting her eyebrows together.

"You mean a total jerk." Zayn corrected. OI!

"I'M STILL HERE!" I shouted making them jump.

"Shit..." Zayn muttered.

"Where are you going Lou...?" Harry asked in a singsong voice.

"This Eidee chick wants me to come to here office." I muttered rolling my eyes.

"Louis you know she is the best?" Darian sassed back. I rolled my eyes again before leaving the room. I walked down out of the hotel room slamming the door shut behind me. I stormed down in to the elevator. Thew! No one else is here the last thing I need is screaming fans. Spoke to soon! As soon as the elevator opened I could hear the screams. I stormed through the hotel doors. Luckily security was there and kept them far away.

"LOUIS MARRY ME!" I heard someone yell. Well this is a normal marriage proposal from a twelve-year-old girl happens all the time.

"BOO BEAR I LOVE YOU!"

"ROCK ME LOUIS!"

I power walked around to were my car was. I mean you can't be driven everywhere! I quickly got in happy for the noise to be blocked. I turned the music on and started reversing the car out.

"Walking after dark-"

Yay Green Day!

I got my phone out and put this Eidee chicks address into my GPS. Surprisingly not to far from here... Why does she need to see me? What if they can't find Tellie? Holy fuck!

"Think positive..." I muttered to myself. How am I supposed to think positive? This is the worst thing that has happened in my life! What if Phoebe kills her? No... Phoebe wouldn't do that...

It scared how unconfident the statement sounded.

"You have arrived at you destination." The GPS's voice came. I stopped the car outside of the brick building. Well here goes nothing! I got out locking the car before walking up to the front steps of the police station? I think that's what this is. I opened the door accidentally slamming it shut behind me. Okay maybe it wasn't an accident...

"HI LOUIS!"

I looked to the left and saw um. Juli? I think her name is...

"Juli...?" I asked awkwardly. She nodded her head quickly slightly jumping of the ground.

"Eidee's in there. Oh and can you give her this we found it in Doncaster. We think you're kidnapper skipped town."

I nodded and took the laptop from her hands. Okay why does this laptop look familiar? I breathed in worried about what I was about what I was going to be told. I knocked loudly on the door. May as well have fun while I'm here...

"COME IN!" Her voice yelled. The door started to open revealing a very annoyed looking Detective. She walked away and laid on the ground starring at the wall. How exactly is this finding my daughter!