Saturday Dreaming [10]

Bushes of whit roses circled the courtyard the sun blazing down upon the guest of the wedding ceremony.

Under the black heart shaped arch with gold streamers and white roses twirled around it stood the priest Simon Cowell and Zayn...the beautiful lights were around the whole yard and many people were there to see the wonderful ceremony. Soon the organ started playing and Down from the church doors came Tellie in a simple black dress with a gold sash and white roses in her hair, she walked down onto a long line of rose petals throwing rice to either side as she walked soon Eleanor came out arm in arm with Louis and soon Niall walked out with a Strange girl, continuing on with Liam and Danielle to Harry and Charley and after they finished every one stood up as the bride came down her white dress was a little puffy and had no sleeves the top was embroiled with pearls and she had a beautiful bunch of flowers of all different colours causing her to stand out in the whole wedding Zayn looked down to see who his future bride was he saw the beautiful dress and saw her dark brown curls tied up in a bun with Flowers surrounding it her fringe was out he looked into the deep brown eyes...Darian would be his bride as the sun shifted Darian sparkled like a vampire glowing as she made her way to Zayn. Her soon to be husband in his tight tuxedo, His hair done perfectly as always...

"You look beautiful." Zayn whispered to Darian as she stood by his side.

"And you are very handsome."she replied smiling. Simon started speaking but neither Darian or Zayn was listening as they looked into each others eyes knowing this was the person who they would spend the rest of there life with.  

"I object!" a voice yelled clearly. Storming into the courtyard Zayn looked to see Perrie standing there the clank of her heels had stopped.

"I object!" she said again much calmer Zayn looked to Simon who had a sympathetic look on his face.

"Sorry Zayn…" he said closing the book he was reading out of 

"Sorry? What do you mean sorry?" Zayn asked.

"We'll she objected which means that I will no longer performed the ceremony."

Zayn looked at Perrie her frown turned to an evil smile as she watched Darian cry. She walked up to Zayn her face turned soft as she reached him.

"Oh Zayn how did I let you go…" she whispered as she leaned in to kiss him