Eidee Will Save Us All!

“Lets just hit her with an oven.” Harry muttered

Louis and him made they’re way out of the room. They could hear voices and entered the foyer to see two woman talking to the other lads and Darian with notepads and pens.

“… That’ll be all thank you.” The tall brunette stated walking away from Darian.

“Hey Lou this is Eidee and Juli!” Darian cheered. “I mean detective Eidee and her partner Juli...” Darian added noticing the confused look on Lou’s face.

“Uh we got enough info to start looking… Any particular places were the kidnappers are?” The brunette added.

“Oh… Um...” Louis muttered thinking as hard as he could. “Doncaster… New York… Or Sydney…”

“Sydney?” A red head asked either Juli or Eidee…

“That’s what he said.” Harry replied sexily. Harry slowly pushed a curl away from his eyes before giving the girl a wink. “I’m Harry…”

“I’m Juli…” She awed. The other girl obviously Eidee gave her a sharp look. “Juli who can’t date clients…”

“Damn it!” Harry cursed under his breath.

“Uh yeah so we’re gonna go now, and get working. I guarantee I’ll do everything to help.” Eidee replied. Louis nodded gazing out the closet window he could see.

“Oh there are some people checking for fingerprints to.” Juli added. Again Louis nodded. Eidee and Juli started to leave the hotel room as officers cleaned the room trying to find fingerprints.

“I need to leave…” Louis muttered shaking his head.

“Lou you can’t.” Zayn hissed.

“Zayn I can’t stay here…”

Mean while in Doncaster the plan’s backfire’s had already began.

“New York or Sydney?” Phoebe asked flicking through her laptop.

Killian sighed and shook his head. “Phoebs He knows you, the first place they’ll assume is New York and Sydney.”

“Mommy?”

The pair looked to see Tellie skipping happily into the room from playing outside.

“Yeah sweetie?” Phoebe replied smiling at her daughter.

“When do I go back with daddy?” 

Phoebe’s jaw dropped. She hated the words that had just left her daughter’s mouth. Her worst fear was becoming reality.

“Um… You don’t!” Phoebe replied plastering a fake grin on her face. Tellie pursed her lips. Killian laughed as Tellie did a ‘bitch please’ at Phoebe.

“You just got rejected by a four year old!” Killian laughed. Phoebe glared in his direction if looks could kill Killian would be dead.

“Hey sweetie… Daddy can’t have you around, okay? He’s a got a big job.” Phoebe lied sweetly.

“But I wove him…” Tellie muttered back. Phoebe sighed and put Tellie in her lap.

“Hey it’s okay. You’ve got uncle Kill and me. Every thing will be fine.” Phoebe mused.

“What about aunty Darian? Her and uncle Zayn haven’t got married yet.”

“They’re not getting married sweetie.”

“Yes they are.”

“No they’re not.”

“Yes they are!” Tellie yelled jumping out of her mom’s lap. Phoebe rolled her eyes and laid down on the lounge.

“Phoebs…” Killian muttered. Worry filling his voice. “You don’t think they’ll find my fingerprints do you?”

Phoebe snapped up her mouth forming an ‘o’. “Shit!”

 (A/N

SO I UPDATED COZ @CREATIVEDROPLET13 WAS HARASSING ME ABOUT IT... HAHA YOU'S SHOULD FOLLOW HER AND READ HER AWESOME BOOK.

SO TWO VOTES AND TWO COMMENTS FOR AN UPDATE?????

- C XOXOXOXO)