Baby Girl I'm Your Dad [3]

Day's past and on this particular October day Louis' heart was pounding with nerves, maybe it was because it was all becoming real at Phoebe Walker's funeral...the fact that she was dead and the fact the daughter Louis never new about would be there...

"What if she doesn't like me." Louis whined as he did his hair.

"Louis she's gonna love you!" Eleanor assured him for the hundredth time. Louis had been going out of his mind since he'd been told that he'd have to pick up his daughter today, and at least everyone had heard his whines about her not 'liking' him.

"But what if she hates me..."

"Louis name a kid who hasn't loved you." Eleanor snapped as she put on her make up.

"You never know..."

"Come on Lou, she's gonna love you, didn't you say that she kinda already knows who you are?"

"Well yeah... Apparently she's seen pictures and stuff of me, basically she knows I'm her dad that's all."

"She's gonna love you..." Eleanor repeated. "Now Harry and Charley are waiting for us."

"I don't think so..." Louis mumbled as he and Eleanor went out of the bathroom. Eleanor walked down the stairs Louis following behind her.

"So we go now...?" Harry asked, he and Charley where standing by the front door waiting for Eleanor and Louis to come.

"Yep... I'm as ready as I'll ever be..." Louis replied his voice shaky.

"I'll drive." Harry said.

"I call shoot gun!" Louis shouted. Him and Harry where first out the door

Harry smirked as he got in the front seat Louis in the passenger seat and Charley and Eleanor in the back.

"So...where are we going...?"

"Doncaster."

"Isn't that like three hours away." Harry whined.

"Round about," Louis put the radio on. "Hey where on!" Louis shuted as What Makes You Beautiful started playing.

*

"Is that it?" Eleanor snapped interrupting Harry and Louis' bickering. It seemed like all they'd been doing was argueing on where to go, and neither were keen to listen to the other.

"Maybe-"

"Zayn's there!"

"Then that's probably it..." Harry said pulling over the car.

"Where have you guys been!" Zayn called as he Perrie, Liam, Danielle and Niall walked over.

"Harry got lost." Louis shrugged. He looked around until a certain person caught his eye a girl who looked the same age as Charley , was standing there she had thick dark brown curls and had a soft pale heart shaped face, her eyes were red and puffy showing that she’d been in tears. She was holding the hand of a little child who looked about three, who had what looked like the same brown hair as Louis mixed with some tones of blonde. She had a small freckled face and shining blue eyes identical to the one’s on Louis’ face.