Oh shit Lou! [22]

Louis felt bitter, as he joined the rest of the boys at Harry's flat, Tellie sitting in Harry's lap not even noticing Louis' watchful eye.

"Could you watch her for me? I've got something I need to do..." Louis asked softly motioning to Tellie his eyes wandering to Harry.

"Yeah, sure. Where exactly are you going Lou?" Harry questioned as Louis got up from the lounge.

"I'll tell you when I get back." Louis muttered as he walked towards the front door, all eye on him.

Tellie's lip trembeled. "Daddy..."

"I'll be back soon love-don't kill my kid guys..."

"We'll try." Niall replied, Louis gave one last look before closing the front door behind him, leaving Tellie squirming in Harry's arms.

Liam bit his lip. "Louis is finding this tough..."

"Really? Never noticed." Niall snapped sarcastically.

"Surprised he left Tellie here." Liam mused, looking to Tellie who looked over all confused, her eyes fluttering to the doorway and then to the others, then back.

"Yeah he seems kinda worried..." Zayn added vaguely.

"Of course he is. It's actually kinda confusing and weird..." Liam replied, the same worried and bitter look Louis had worn now washing over his face.

"Yeah so how about nandos?" Niall asked happily.

"Niall...no. Were planning how to find evidence." Liam snapped.

"But we have Zayn." He whined. "He got told the whole thing and I'm sure Darian would tell him again!"

"Yes but...." Liam trailed off. "I say let's just call the cops."

"Not unless Louis wants to." Zayn replied. "This is really his buisness not ours..."

Niall shook his head. "There's a-

"Hang on my phones ringing." Zayn said pulling out his phone. "Hello? Oh hey Louis."

"Didn't he leave here like twenty minutes ago?" Niall asked

"YOU WHAT! Louis how did you anciently run over my girlfriend? WAIT SHE COULD BE DEAD! SHIT LOUIS! IM COMING OVER TO THE HOSPITAL! AND IT WON'T BE PRETTY!" Zayn yelled hanging up.

"What did Louis do?" Liam asked as if he hadn't heard Zayn's cursing. Zayn dully started telling them what Louis had told him. It seemed like Zayn was just reambeling at first but it became clear after two more sentence's.

"Well now we know where she is." Harry mused.

"Where are you going?" Niall asked, Tellie had managed to squirm out of Harry's grip and now held tightly on to Niall's arm biting her lip.

"To the hospital." Zayn shot back as he walked towards the front door.

"You can't drive..."

"Right... Niall come with me."

Niall looked to Tellie. "Sorry kid, hug Liam."

"But-"

"I've gotta go, sorry Tellie."

Tellie curled her lip pouting as Niall got up from the lounge following Zayn.

Zayn wasn't sure what to feel. Annoyance, worry, hatred? He knew it was an accident, but the whole thing annoyed the shit out of him. Zayn stalked through the hospital with Niall, his eyes automatically falling on Louis.

"Hey Zayn..." Louis muttered.

"Is she alive?" Zayn demanded, he bit his lip as Louis shrugged.

"Well, I guess you could-"

Zayn groaned. "Can we see her?"

"Yeah, I already did... She's kinda pissed..."

"Wonder why." Niall shot back dully.

"Just where is she?" Zayn asked.

Louis smiled. "This way."

Louis led Zayn and Niall down a hallway, swallowing the lump in his throat. Zayn filled with worry as he followed, Niall by his side awkwardly trying to start conversation. But each time he tried he failed. Miserably.

"She's in there." Louis said motioning to a door. "I don't know if she wants visitors but..."

"Are you implying my girlfriend won't want to see me?" Zayn drawled.

Louis shrugged. "Never no... I've known her since the day she was born, she's weird at time's..."

Zayn rolled his eyes, pushing past Louis and into the room, closing the door behind him.

"Hey..." Zayn muttered as he looked to Darian. She stared back at him a small smile twitching on her lips.

"Hi..." She muttered. "So..."

"You okay?"

"Yeah... Phoebe's coming to see me later..."

"Your sister confuses me... Why would she pretend to kill herself?"

Darian shrugged. "She was having problems..."

"That's no reason to fake your death."

"I guess..." Darin bit her lip. "But what are you gonna do about it now?"

"I don't know..." Report her. "So, you feel okay?"

"Yeah, I've been better but I should be able to leave soon."

"That's good."

"Yeah, it is."

(A/N

HI!

WOW LOUI HIT DARIAN WITH A CAR! WRONG PERSON DUDE! YOUR MEAN TO HIT PHOEBE!

YEAH SO...

@DARIANJADE YOU CAN STOP NAGGING ME!

THANKS GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

-P XOXXOXOXOX