Chapter 1: Arrival

So after 3 years of wandering and training, my twin sisters finally called me to travel to a city called "Neo-Piltover"

So after 3 years of wandering and training, my twin sisters finally called me to travel to a city called "Neo-Piltover". Yeah gotta be honest though, I'm not quite familiar with the city, like hearing the name itself is still foreign to my ears. I mean, I've been traveled to several cities and even so-called "mythical", But Neo-Piltover? that's something new or maybe it's just brand new I don't know. But *sigh* oh well, this is my twin sisters calling, so I have to come to their places anyway, even though it's not really that urgent or anything. And now here I am, sitting in the plane waiting for landing, it's been like 5 hours I'm in here from El Dorado International Airport. Gosh, what a tiring day.

Stewardess: Excuse me, sir, would you like some drinks or snacks?

Jin: Oh umm...yeah sure. I would like a water bottle and Snickers, please?

Stewardess: Right away, sir. Alright, that would be $3 in total.

Jin: Okay, gimme a sec *He searches his pocket for money* Umm...Ah! here you go.

Stewardess: Alright, thank you so much, sir, and please enjoy the snacks while we're on the flight :).

So, a snicker and a water bottle? that's what I need for this long-ass flight. But come to think of it, I wonder if Cousin doing okay. I mean, we separated each other for an adventure after my uncle and my dad died 3 years ago. God, it's really painful to think about it, the fact that I saw both of 'em die with my own eyes. *Sigh* What a horrible incident and I'm just hoping Cousin is alright.

He opened his Snickers and ate it while looking at the airplane window

Alright, enough with the sappy stuff, for now, I have to focus on my next life. And by mean next life, I mean being an idol probably, since my twin sisters called me and they will meet me with the other idols or celebrities and so on so on. So...yeah, I'm not saying I'm not ready for that, but at least I know what it's like to be a celebrity and probably I have to be more modest to someone else like my uncle used to teach me back when I was 17. But oh well, let's see if that works out for tomorrow or next...

Flight Attendant: Ladies and gentlemen, please stay in your seats because the flight will arrive 2 more hours at Neo-Piltover Airport.

Random Person beside Jin: 2 more hours? seriously? now I have to wait until 2 hours? my ass cheeks already burning with this seat, for god sake.

Indy: Pfft, why do I find that dude so funny?

Jin: Huh, Indy? I thought you were sleeping.

Indy: Nah, I've been awake since we arrived at the airport. I didn't know that humans could build such a magnificent building, even though it's just for a plane.