Chapter 12: Test Subject

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A stomp of his feet could be heard from afar and Viktor was walking towards the elevator leading to the laboratory in a very dark and abandoned corridor. In front of the elevator, he pressed the elevator button and after the elevator door opened, Viktor entered and the elevator took him straight to the underground laboratory. Seconds later, the elevator door opened and he entered the laboratory.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The laboratory was full of tubes containing purple liquid, namely the Belial Serum, on the right and left sides, and also several other medical equipment that had been spattered with blood. In the middle of the room, there was an operating bed occupied by a lifeless corpse, ready to be injected by 4 doctors in crumpled medical gowns and their faces covered by medical goggles. However, the man actually wanted to meet Cindaku in the left corner of the room, to report the absence of Belial serum several hours ago.

Viktor: My lord

Cindaku: Not now, Viktor, this patient needs to be tested for our testimony later.

Viktor: But my lord, this is important because this is about the delivery

Cindaku: Ah, is the delivery going to be here soon? Well, they better be here because I've been dying to test them out since the last experiment went rogue and escaped from my sight. 

Viktor: Well, yeah, about that, she escaped of course but it doesn't matter anymore. I'm here because I have received some... complication from Draven's men 30 minutes ago that I would like to report to you, my lord.

Cindaku: ... Don't tell they're not here...AREN'T THEY??!!

Viktor: U-uh, Perhaps it would be better if we discuss this somewhere place that is not here, my lord. We don't want to disturb those doctors to do their experiments, correct?

Cindaku: *sigh* very well then. What the hell are you all looking at? Go and do your fucking job! There's nothing to see here!

Doctor 1: R-right s-sorry!