Chapter 6: Reunited

Oh crap, she saw my face! this is so embarrassing. Hope she doesn't notice me because I just wanna find my sisters' whereabouts. Okay okay, keep it cool, I'm sure she just saw me as one of the hobos or just a random fan. *sigh* I'm just hoping Rosanna comes here quickly, so I am able to meet my sisters in a flash. Wait what? is she serious?

Ahri was awestruck by Jin's face because she thought he was one of the idols from another boy group but apparently, she didn't know that he was Ji-Won and Ji-Yoon's little brother. Then, she proceeds to leave the photoshoot with the rest of the K/DA members and walk straight ahead to Jin where he stands.

Isabella: Uh, is she about to come to us?

Indy: Jin, that fox girl is about to come to us and I don't like where this is going.

Isabella: Umm what should we do, Jin? c-can we just leave this lobby so that they won't feel suspicious about us? 

Indy: Jin, please say a word

Jin: Just keep it cool and act like a normal human being, I'm sure if we're just being reasonable to her, she'll understand that we're just a random visitor. So there's no need to be afraid of, Isabella

Isabella: Ohhh okay okay...keep it cool keep it cool 

Indy: Alright, here's she come...

Jin, who wears a blue leathered jacket with a black T-shirt inside and Black jeans alongside black leather boots, stands up with a calm expression while Isabella tries to calm down because Ahri is about to come to them. The fans and a few photographers, also watched her move toward the unknown handsome-looking guy, and apparently, all the fan girls were also stunned by Jin's face because they had the same thought as Ahri, they thought he was one of the idols from another boy group. Standing in front of Jin, Ahri started to ask a few questions to him.

Ahri: Aah Hi um...H-hello *looking into his eyes*

Jin: Hi there, I assume your name is "Ahri"? is that correct? *looking at her with a smile*

Ahri: Y-yes yes, I'm Ahri. And what's uh...your name if I may know?

Jin: My name is Jin, Kang Jin-Hwan. Or if you wanna know my Indonesian name, it's "Mandala Jin Hadinata". 

Ahri: Ahh okay, it's "Jin" then. H-hello, Jin, It's nice to meet you *smiles back at him*

Indy: Damn, I didn't know her natural voice was this soothing, I think I'm in love with her haha.

Jin: *whisper* Zip it, Indy...

Ahri: So...are you from another boy group? or maybe you're... a model? Because I have never seen a gorgeous man like you on Television or even in K-pop history.