Chapter 5: Late Encounter

So...it's really nice that both Rosanna and Isabella allowed me to take a shower for a bit and She even take me to a K/DA fan meeting with this fancy-looking car. I mean after the whole shitshow of exorcism yada yada yada, At least I was able to save Isabella completely and it's good to know that Rosanna was working with the K/DA too. I don't how to say this but I really appreciate them taking to my twin sisters, hope both of em are also working with the K/DA...Well, hopefully.

Jin: Hey um, Rosanna, I don't know how to say this but thank you for the shower earlier and also for taking me to the K/DA right now. I mean I'm not trying to be ungrateful but-

Rosanna: It's okay, Jin, this is a payback for you who saved my sister and I'm super grateful for what you did earlier. 

Jin: I-I know that, Rosanna, but....

Isabella: I mean you might get tired if you walk all the way there, especially since it's so far away from our apartment. So, it would be better if we're taking you there :D

Rosanna: She's right, Jin, hehehe

Indy: Y'know, after we saved her from horrid possession, I didn't know she was this happy. Is it because she's still a teenager who barely don't know shit about how painful the real world or just me being overthinking?

Jin: *spoke with a lower tone* Maybe you are just overthinking...

Isabella: Oh oh and I also didn't know your name was...what is it again? Mandala Jin Hadinata isn't it? or Kang Jin-Hwan? 

Rosanna: Oh? I didn't know you had two names, Jin. I thought your name was just "Jin"?

Jin: Umm how am I explaining this...Well, "Mandala Jin Hadinata" is my Indonesian name, and "Kang Jin-Hwan" is my Korean name. 

Isabella: Indonesian name? Korean name? Which nation are you really, Jin??

Jin: Uh I think...both since my dad is Indonesian and my mom is Korean. So you could say I'm sorta half-blooded.

Indy: Heh, guess that's why you're always popular in high school. Ahh, the good ol days...

Rosanna: Ahhh that's really interesting. I mean, no wonder you have that Korean-idol-like face and I assume your face came from your mom?

Jin: Exactly, and my twin sisters' faces came from my dad. I'm surprised you noticed that, Rosanna.

Rosanna: It's just that Isabella has the same face as my mom since she's the last child. Me on the other hand, I have my dad's face. I don't know if that is quite common though, but I always noticed most of the first child has the dad's face while the last child has the mom's face. 

Jin: I see. Well I must say your guess was a bit accurate, but for more information about that, I don't know either hehe

Rosanna: hahaha okay okay :D