Chapter 2: Alley

It's been almost 12 minutes since I walked through this alley and damn, it's so quiet in here

It's been almost 12 minutes since I walked through this alley and damn, it's so quiet in here. Looks like this alley is haunted or something, I don't even see any homeless people sleeping around here. All I saw were a few mice, food strewn on the ground, a sleeping cat, and a few scribbles on the walls. Furthermore, I even saw a lot of pictures of those 5 K-pop girls hanging on the wall, maybe those K-pop girls are so incredibly popular? Or maybe I'm just missing the whole event because of 3 years of my adventures? yeah, maybe that could also be the right reason for this. And personally, about those K-pop girls? I don't think I should care about them for now, but the first thing is I have to meet up with my sisters and probably have a little family chat.

Indy: Dammit! we've been almost 12 minutes walking this area and we still haven't found any available Inns yet?! this is freaking exhausting!

Jin: Tch, maybe he's lied to us? I mean *sigh* we did exactly what he said, "Go to the left side of the street and you will find any available hotels".  

Indy: Yeah, like where the hell are the hotels? all we see are just a few closed shops and garbage scattered around the road! You know what? Next time I see his face again, I will tear him apart, especially for his tongue!

Jin: Hey, there's no need to threaten him like that. Look, I understand that his job is much more important as a taxi driver, but can you at least be grateful that he brought us here?  if we didn't catch a taxi a few minutes ago, we would be sleeping in the airport just like when we were in Phnom Penh. I guess you already know what it felt like, right?

Indy: Yeah I know, it's agonizing the fact that we have to sleep outside of the terminal. And the next day, we were kicked out of the airport by one of those stupid security dude. Shit, I still remember his face and his stupid mustache, makes me wanna froze that dude to pieces.

Jin: Pfft, I thought you'd already forgotten about him. like dude, that was already 3 years ago, how come you still remember that man? 

Indy: I don't know, Jin. Maybe I just don't like his face or it's just he's interrupted our good night's sleep.

Jin: Is...that supposed to be reasonable? *he raised his right eyebrow*

Indy: I don't know, I hate being rational sometimes. All I just do is attack my enemies and be done with it, talking like that won't do any good,  or I could just say it is a mere waste of time. 

Jin: Isn't that what we've always been doing for the last 8 years? 

Indy: Yup, pretty much every time. Interrogate people later but fighting always comes first hahaha

Jin: Heheh, you damn right...

For real, we're joking around at this hour and my drowsiness suddenly disappeared just like that. Welp, gotta thanks to Indy for his whine and his loud mouth as well. For now, I guess we're pretty much a goner once again, doesn't mean that is a bad thing though, because I always lost when it comes to wandering. Or maybe I can just consider that as an experience? part of survival? yeah, I'm not quite sure as well. Wait, hold on, what the hell is that? is...that a monster over there or it's just a random shadow? and why does that "thing" have teeth and eyes? *sigh* this can't be good...