Chapter 7: Quality Time

Gahhh!! too many flashes! I know this is my first time but Is this what it feels like to be a celebrity? Tons of cameras and journalists? The K/DA is at the front with my sisters but it appears they're already getting used to this kind of situation

Gahhh!! too many flashes! I know this is my first time but Is this what it feels like to be a celebrity? Tons of cameras and journalists? The K/DA is at the front with my sisters but it appears they're already getting used to this kind of situation. Of course, Indy hates this situation, especially flashes and loud noise, but I'm sure I can be reasonable with him and hope he listens to what I'm saying

Indy: Goddammit so many flashes around here! Gah!! This makes me wanna freeze them off with my FREAKING ICE BLAST ONE BY ONE!!

Jin:  Hey I know you are mad and that's understandable. We just need to go straight to them quickly and then we proceed to enter the limousine right away with them. I'm sure it's not gonna take forever, Indy, hold on for a bit, okay? there's no need for you to freeze them.

Indy: But...but they're all annoying as hell, y'know?! Don't you see this?! they're all EVERYWHERE!!

Jin: I know I know, just hold on a bit longer, okay? Remember what uncle used to say? "control your anger", because these people are just doing their jobs and they're harmless as well.

Indy: I-urgh FINE! just hurry up with your celebrity talking bullcrap and get us into the limousine now!

Ahri:  Ah, Jin! I hope you don't mind about these photographers. 

Evelynn: We're hoping that you get used to this situation, Jin darling~

Seraphine: I mean, when I first experienced this, it was flashy and I almost can't see up ahead. But I'm sure you can get through this situation, Jin!

Ahri: So, are you ready to come with us?

Akali: Of course he's ready, Ahri! He's here now so that means he's super ready!

Kai'sa: And the limousine is already up ahead!

Ji-Won: So, shall we go, Little Jin Jin?

Ji-Yoon: I'm sure you won't regret it~

Jin: *shrugs* Okay, I'm in! so, let's go, sis!

Ji-Won: Yay! Okay let's go, Little Jin Jin! 

Ji-Yoon: And uh, don't worry about these people, Jin. I know you're a bit irritated by these photographers but I'm sure the results of their pictures will be amazing once you see them *thumbs up*

Seraphine: And you will look handsome too!

Evelynn: Okay, no more talking, let's go to the limousine before our time is wasted.

All of them including Jin, walk out elegantly on the red carpet with a lot of Photographers who were taking pictures of them and journalists who were trying to ask who's the new boy on the red carpet on both sides. Arriving at the front of the limousine, they all entered one by one and after everyone had entered, the driver started the limousine's engine and proceeded to go to the front road. Inside the limousine, all of them try to get to know Jin better, and even though He's the only man inside, he's trying to keep it cool under pressure.