Chapter 8: Living Mannequin

Hospital

Hospital...I have to admit, every occultism case related to a hospital is usually a pain in the butt, not only do I have to check the rooms and medicines one by one, but I have to check whether the patients are still available in that building or not. The worst one I've experienced was at Old Changi Hospital in Singapore, the building was messy, and met one of the patients with her arms bent backward with a chain and a little blood on her head. It was terrifying honestly and reminds me of old times.

Middle-aged Woman: A-alright, Mr. Exorcist, p-please wait h-here and let me talk to them

Jin: Very well but please, my name is "Jin" and you needn't call me "Mr. Exorcist".

Middle-aged woman: Oh umm okay J-jin. I-I'll talk to them just wait here okay? *leaves*

Indy: Hmm that's odd...

Jin: Huh? What is it, Indy? Do you sense any dark energies in here?

Indy: Weirdly, No, That's why I find this very odd. I dare to assume that we're dealing with an unknown creature disguised as a human, not someone who got possessed. Even when we're at the main entrance, I don't sense any dark energies whatsoever.

Jin: *sighs* Great, Anything related to shape-shifting creatures is already bad because their movements are mostly unpredictable as hell. By the way...

Jin: *puts his finger to the blood and observes it* I see, the blood is quite thicker than I thought and a bit dark purple-ish too

Jin: *puts his finger to the blood and observes it* I see, the blood is quite thicker than I thought and a bit dark purple-ish too. Could it be this creature has been injured? but from who?

Indy: Maybe she ran to the hospital expecting treatment?

Jin: Eh, I'm still uncertain about that, Indy. As I said, their movements are mostly unpredictable, in this case, maybe she ran here because she has a plan to kill anyone in this hospital with a rampage.

Indy: That's the worst expectation I've ever heard coming from your mouth, Jin, And I don't like it

Jin: So am I, but since we didn't detect any kind of Dark Energy in here, the best thing we can do is assume hostile no matter how horrendous this creature is. *he clicked the hidden tracker in his right pocket*