Chapter 9: Belial Serum

Dir

Dir. Siregar, he used to be the finest yet top agent in O.B.O.R. But now, he's the director in O.B.O.R. My dad and my uncle used to work with him before my dad chose to become a top manager in PT. Tambunan Company and before my uncle preferred to work as a civil servant. Also, O.B.O.R stands for "Organisasi Berantas Okultisme Rahasia"...Or in English, it would be "Secret Occult Eradication Organization". Kinda like secret agents stuff but we are more capturing unknown creatures, medicines, radioactive beings, other dimensions, and anything that related to it.

Dir. Siregar: Hey there, Kid! Ya miss me?

Jin: *chuckles* Yeah, kinda

Ahri: I'm sorry but who are you, mister?

Akali: And why're you wearing all black, sir? are you trying to be like "Men in black"?

Evelynn: Hmm, sugar daddy.

Seraphine: That three-piece suit must be expensive

Dir. Siregar: Gentlemen, it's over here. Bring the girl, nice and slowly. Also, I want all of you to get out of this room because this room will be used for investigations.

Jin and all of the people in the operation room, get out and go to the lobby while all the O.B.O.R soldiers, enter the operation room and proceed to handcuff the girl then taking her with them. Later on, All Agents went inside the room and did an investigation by checking her blood / DNA, the broken walls, etc.

Dir. Siregar: I see you have met your sisters and the K/DA too. You are a celebrity now, kid *claps*

Jin: Yeah, but I'm just doing my job as usual.

Dir. Siregar: Oh please, don't sell yourself short, kid. Even with your face like that, you're still being respected by my other agents.

Ji-Won: Um sir, I know you have a connection with my little brother but we would like to know your name and your background first.

Ji-Yoon: We are just concerned that our little brother might be joining the wrong community and it'd be better if you introduced yourself first.

Dir. Siregar: Hmm? Concerned? Wrong community? my my, Kid, you have overprotective sisters I see. 

Evelynn: Well, I think both of them have the right to be concerned, sir. Since they haven't seen their little brother for 3 years.

Dir. Siregar: Hmm. Kid, perhaps you should explain this to 'em, but don't get too precise, alright?

Jin: Right...So, Sis, This is Director Siregar and he's currently the lead director of this "organization" and I joined them when I was between 18 to 19. Also, you remember why I refused to enter the college or join an audition like you a few years ago? that's because of him obviously

Ji-Won: But how do you know about him exactly?

Jin: He...interested in my ability so he recruited me. And not just me actually, but Elvina and Tara too