Chapter 15: Potential

*Bell ringing above the door*

Barista's Janitor: Welcome to the Stardust's Coffee

Dir. Siregar: Kid! Over here!

Jin: *walks towards him* Hello, sir, I hope I'm not too late

Dir. Siregar: Actually you took 5 minutes 35 seconds to come here. Oh what the hell, sit on, Kid, we have a lot to discuss.

Jin: Okay, I'm listening *sits*

Dir. Siregar: My god, Kid, you look like shit. Bruises all over your face

Jin: *sigh* Well, fighting with Belialist, always ended up like this. What do you expect from it, sir?

Dir. Siregar: Aren't you supposed to use your Vigor Form to finish him off? 

Jin: I was about to, but I have to use all of the new techniques from previous training. Consider that as "hard work paid off"

Dir. Siregar: *slurp* right, you have a point. Anyway, here

Jin: W-woah, you even ordered this for me?

Dir. Siregar: Coffee latte is your favorite, is it not? Don't worry, it's on me

Jin: Huh. thanks a lot, sir. *slurp his coffee* Ahh...

Dir. Siregar: Feels better?

Jin: *smiles* More than ever. So, shall we discuss it?

Dir. Siregar: Sure, let's get into it. So you did split The Belialist into half and lots of my men are investigating right now. However, That's not the part I would like to talk about but rather, on his left shoulder there's a small Tiger's scratch insignia meaning that this may be his first plan to lure you out into a fight.

Jin: So that Cindaku can track me down whenever I go after I beat him?

Dir. Siregar: Looks that way, but in your Blue-fired demon form not you as Jin-Hwan. 

Jin: Still, it doesn't sound like I'll be safe from them. 

Dir. Siregar: I think the same. On the other hand, the bright side is, Cindaku's appearance is getting clearer once you provide footage of him yesterday and...well, right now. The only thing we can do is to take him down and-

Jin: And bring him down to the cell again? Sir, with all due respect, I don't think that's gonna work on him for the 2nd time. Knowing the fact that not only was his raw strength twice times larger than mine but also a great mastermind next to Professor Andhera. Speaking of which, how's his tomb going on?

Dir. Siregar: What? Professor Andhera's tomb? it's still currently heavily guarded by my agents so don't worry about it. Also, how are you supposed to stop him completely?