Chapter 11: Footage.Avi

Oh well, apparently the K/DA would like to see it as well, even though I already gave them a warning

Oh well, apparently the K/DA would like to see it as well, even though I already gave them a warning. Ahri said she doesn't like horror movies and so does Sera, but I don't know if she can handle it though. I'll expect these girls would close their eyes and their ears...

Jin: Alright, there are 3 videos in here, now what would you like to see first, ladies?

Akali: How about this one? the "D3li_very.avi" one? I'm guessing this is the first one because it's all about...delivery, am I right?

Kai'sa: It does sound make sense since the whole shipment is usually at the start.

Ahri: I'm sure this isn't scary right, Jin?

Seraphine: *gulp* I'm hoping this is just the bad guys doing the delivery thing and nothing else 

Evelynn: Then it's settled, We're not easily scared with such delivery. Play the video, Jin darling

Jin: Okay then...

Jin and the K/DA members sat close together on the sofa looking at the Laptop in front of them. He immediately inserted the flash disk into the USB port and the file was immediately detected. Without thinking, He immediately clicked on the file and after that, they saw the 3 videos. The first video is named "D3li_very.Avi", the second video is named "D4ncing_M0NKE3.Avi", and the last video is named "B3lial_Exp.Avi". Firstly, Jin clicked the "D3LI_very.Avi" and even though Jin had already watched the video earlier, he still clicked it so that the K/DA members could watch it.

(Ps: If you wish to know what the video is all about, you may check it in chapter 9)

After they watched the video, all K/DA members were left in confusion. They don't find the video to be creepy, but somewhat intimidating, because they just saw a Tiger-looking man torture an unknown man with a double axe. 

Evelynn: My god, so much profanity...

Akali: Am I seeing that right?? That person looks like a...Tiger? Imma call him the "Tigerman".

Kai'sa: I watched the news every morning and I never saw him anywhere before. His appearance looks like a tiger though but why?

Seraphine: M-maybe he's a failed experiment? a mutant probably? 

Ahri: Even if he's a mutant, he's very well-built and I assume his height is around 2 meters tall.

Jin: You're not wrong actually, Ahri.

Ahri: E-eh? really? How do you know that?

Akali: Yo, you meet him in person? for real??

Kai'sa: That must be really scary for you to meet him like that, Jin!