Chapter 16: Tunnel

19

19.00 PM...Okay, now the K/DA and sis are here with me, the first thing to do is to find an old subway entrance as the instruction would say from Dir. Siregar. It should be around this area and it says that the subway was linked to an...underground city? there's an underground city in this Neo-Piltover? 

Evelynn: So, Jin darling, where are we going exactly?

Kai'sa: Are you sure this is the area, Jin? It's so dark in here 

Seraphine: and a lot of stores were closed too

Ahri: P-please answer the question, Jin.

Jin: Well, the first thing we have to do is to find an old subway staircase that has been closed. He said that there's only one subway near this area.

Ji-Won: Old subway staircase, Jin Jin?

Jin: Yep, he said that the old subway in this area was connected to an underground city which led to the lab as well. 

Akali: Old subway...Wait wait, I think I know it! I once did the mural somewhere in this area before I created True Damage!

Ji-Yoon: Wait, did you vandalize this area before, Kali?

Akali: Er...I-it was a long time ago, eonni, I'm not like that anymore. A-anyway, what's your order, Jin, since you are the leader in here?

Jin: Well, if you don't mind, would you like to take us there instea-

Akali: No problem, Jin! I'll show you the way so let's go!

Jin: You're very enthusiastic, Kali. I like that actually

Akali: Well of course I'am, Jin! It's like we're in an action movie!

Ahri: You didn't seem happy, Jin? Is something wrong? *gently stroking his right elbow* 

Jin: No um... Everything's fine, Ahri. Pretty much this is my expression when I'm on a mission. Usually, I use a technique called "The CC" and it helps me all the time. 

Ji-Yoon: "The CC"? What is that, Jin Jin?

Kai'sa: CC? Closed Captioning?

Jin: "Courage and Cautious"."Have the courage for the unwanted and also be cautious with surrounding". Pretty much it's like the mantra of O.B.O.R and for me myself.

Indy: And yet, we oftenly forget about the mantra and just straight up "Ahh screw it" Hahaha

The Girls: Ooohhhhh

Akali: Jin! over there look!!