Chapter 4

I wake up in the spare room or what I thought was a spare, turns out it was Dean's. I groan my body stiff. I hear wings turning to see Cas.
"Cassandra are you alright are you in pain? "
"A little I'm just stiff."
He walks twards me.
"I'm fine Cas you don't need to fix this."
"We need to train you I will alert the boys while you change."
I look down noticing that I am in one of Sam's shirts.
"Thanks Cas."
I go to the closet and find clothes laid out for me in a neat pile. One of Dean's shirts my jeans now washed as well as my under clothing.
I walk down the stairs to find the boys staring at me. Cas has a hand on each of the boys.
"Hey guys. What's wrong? "
Dean speaks first:
" your wings..."
"are beautiful.." Sam finishes
"Cassandra you need to put your wings away."
"How? "
"Just relax. "
I did as told and as I do it leaves a feather its tip spotted with gold.
"Dean i want you to have this. Sam don't worry you will get one too."
"Cas here says we need to train you I agree fully but it is up to you. "
"When do we start? "
"Now"
He walks outside and motions for me to follow.
"Now we are going to work with the simple stuff. Self defense."
With that he lunges at me and with a force that is unknown to me I grab his neck and bring him down.
"You ever fight before?"
"No"
"Cas could this be the angel here?"
"Indeed"
"Damn girl you shouldn't have to worry about that. Sam bring me some weapons."
Sam walks out with wepons abroad. He lays them out and Dean grabs a sawed off shotgun he shoots it making sure everything is functional and says:
"Shoot this." He shoes me how to hold the gun. I aim and pull the trigger, my mark was damn near perfect. Sam then grabs a few knifes asking me to throw them and hit the target.
"Dean i think she only needs angel training, besides the books. "
Cas steps in ready to train me.
"Are you ready? "
" As i will ever be. "