Chapter 13

I pull into the feild and Dean continues to glare at me.
"You gonna tell me what you can do? "
"No I'm gonna make you watch just do what Cas tells you to."
He raises a eyebrow in question but I get out of the car Sam, Bo, and Dean following me.
"Hey Cas. They are going to follow your orders so get on my mind if need be."
"Ok Cassandra. "
I spread my wings and soar above the feild waiting for a sign of a demon. I notice that the feild is perfectly encircled, if i needed to i can quickly make a trap. I see a large amount of foliage moving and i dive down.
"Sam, Dean, Bo listen to Cas no matter what."
They all nod fear of the hunt glazing their eyes. To my right a wave of demons rush out from the treeline all i know is that if they hurt any if them that i will seek revenge from Crowley. My anger fuels my thoughts, they then stop in their tracks unable to move as they scream in pain a devils trap burning into their skin. I look on and think of how they will not get a chance to apologize for their sins.
"Goodbye." I scream at them as i begin to smite them all at one without any contact. I turn to the hunters their mouths falling ajar. While Cas just looks at me with sincerity. I smell sulfur and turn a demon a few feet from me.
"Goodbye" The demon screams as he is smote.
"Cas take care of them. "
I fly up and i draw in the air carving the ground below making a trap for those about to escape, and warning all demons of my wrath as i place a mark that will be remembered for all time. I finish my task and i dive down to earth nearing the pile of demons upon them.
"Cas sheild their eyes now."
I smite every demon in my wake with the simple word: "Goodbye". Dean speaks up : "What the fuck? Cassie your eyes. "
I go over to Baby and look in a mirror the eyes looking back at me are not mine. One eye is sky blue the other as dark as Cas'.
"I'm still me just a little tired."
"That's it we are going to Bobby's"
"Dean you don't have to really I'm just me. "
"Hey Kid how you holding up?"
"Who are you?"
"Let's just say Cas and I are brothers, the names Gabriel. "
"What do you want? "
"A simple meeting see you at the motel. "
"Let's head back to the motel grab the rest if or stuff then we leave."
"whatever Cassie but I'm driving, Sam you wanna grab us some grub? "
I walk to the passenger side and clutch the impala as i walk.
"You ok Cassie? "
"Yeah just tired."
I open the door and collapse into the seat.
I see a figure above me it's features unclear to me it's eyes glowing gold. The last thing i see is the shining of a blade before it come back seeping red, my blood.
"Dean!"
I pull my hand to my stomach pulling it back red.he looks at me seeing my blood and floors it to the hotel. We stop and Dean covers me with his jacket before carrying my body to the room.
"Dean, Cas "
"Cas need"
I give up on words and lie there hearing wings i close my eyes.
"Hey Kiddo wasn't planning on meeting like this."
"Gabriel. "