Chapter 9

I finally spot an abandoned cabin in the forest and i stay there knowing it wont be long before they find me. Inside there is a old cot and a wood-burning stove a small box of matches ontop of it. I gather some firewood and build up a fire then moving the cot closer. When i wake up the next morning it is to the sound of footsteps outside. I panic immediatly flying away getting closer to town. I decide to stay at The Lodge using one of the cards Dean gave me, he is going to kill me. I go to my room but not before i feel a cold spot, damn i forgot about Rebecca I should have known better than to get a room with a place that is famous for her. I jump onto the huge bed.

"Ok Rebecca just leave me alone and i will leave you alone."

I curl into a ball and relax but before i do i hear Cas' voice. He's praying to me....

"Cassandra please let me know that you are safe I- I can't find you. I know you left you molted when you flew off.""Cas I'm perfectly fine i am just getting some fresh mountain air if you want to find me that bad just have the boys look up a famous ghost in Cloudcroft,NM they should find me easily enough."

"Cass...."

I cut him off not being able to stand his voice. Why did i just give him my location when i was the one who left in the first place? I dont know but they should get here tomorrow or the day after depending if Dean lets Sam drive, which is unlikley. I once again attempt to relax that is until I feel ice cold hands pull me off of the bed, in the bedside mirror i see a flash of red hair before i am once again pulled by the ghost.

"Hello Rebecca."