Chapter 1

Byun Baekhyun
A 22 years old very beautiful boy. Anyone fall in love with him at first sight. No one see as beautiful human like him.

He have golden smooth and silky soft hair,puppy like sea green eyes, he have deep eyes like ocean want to drown in them, pale white skin, smooth and soft cheeks, cute little beautiful nose,thin juicy red lips and a mole on his upper lip so beautiful want to taste them so beautiful and soft skin like a new born baby, beautiful long slender neck and color bone, thin and curvy waist, his hand are so beautiful like a lady.

But he was orphan. He lost his parents in an accident when he was 8
Years old. Mr and Mrs Byun died in plain crash returning from a meeting.
This news like a typhoon for Baekhyun. He lost his everything in this typhoon. He left alone in this cruel world.

The death of the CEO of Byun Corporation and his wife was spread like a fire. Their company got bankrupt. THE news of this painful accident broke the heart of Baekhyun's aunt. She and her family was the only hope of 8 years old little baby. She taken Baekhyun at Seoul with her after funeral of his brother and sister in law.

Baekhyun's aunt is the sister of Mr Byun and his uncle is the brother of Mrs Byun.

They have a son whose name is SeHun only cousin of Baekhyun loves him like his own brother and always protect him. They love Baekhyun so much. Baekhyun become the little baby of OH family.

Baekhyun and SeHun study in Seoul
National University with their best friends who adore Baekhyun so much
They are intelligent and good students
They are in their last year to be graduate.