Chapter 16 (M)

Chanyeol roll Baekhyun and get top of him said I'll show you how much I love you and I never did these things with her and then he caught the lips of Baekhyun with his. He kiss him with passionately and start biting his lower lip for ask Baekhyun to open his mouth.
Baekhyun was a maoning mess under Chanyeol. He suck Baekhyun's tongue and biting his lips.
Aah... Chaniee Baekhyun was maoning.
Chanyeol listen his name from Baekhyun's mouth and look at him and said call my name again baby and start kissing, licking and biting Baekhyun to make hickies.
He bites Baekhyun 's soft spot and suck it and then he removed Baekhyun's shirt and start kissing and biting his collar bone then he saw the rose buds of Baekhyun. He lick his lower lip. He kiss his bud and start sucking and play with other buds with his fingers.
He sucking and biting one nipple and pluck the other nipple.
Aah... Mmmmh yeoliee Baekhyun grab Chanyeol's hair and maoning under him. Chanyeol removed his shirt and throw it on the floor near Baekhyun 's shirt.
Baby you are driving me crazy. He stop sucking one nipple and start sucking other he played with his nipples some time and goes down to lick Baekhyun 's bally bottom. He biting and kissing and licking Baekhyun's body like a five course meal. Baekhyun was going crazy because of these feelings. He look like a polka red doted doll under Chanyeol .
Baby you are so beautiful I can't control my self. He removed Baekhyun's pent and underwear with one go. chaniee please don't look at me I am ugly. Ooh baby I never see such a beautiful human before let me pleasure you.
start licking and sucking Baekhyun 's thighs he made hickies on his thighs he saw Baekhyun's little dick and start pumping up and down. He was also hard and now saw Baekhyun's charry he can't control him self . He start sucking Baekhyun's dick like a strawberry lollipop.
Oh my goodness chaniee aahhh... Mmmmmm yeolaah.
Oh baby you are so sweet and I wanna eat you. He then start liking Baekhyun's charry and put his tongue inside his hole and start fucking him with his tongue. Baekhyun can't control himself he said chaniee I think I am gonna pee. Chanyeol then again start sucking Baekhyun's dick. Baekhyun come inside his mouth.
Ohh my god chaniee aahhh... Plz don't swallow it. But Chanyeol already swallow his milk. It's so sweet and delicious baby. Baekhyun grab Chanyeol's neck and start kissing Chanyeol he lay down Chanyeol and said now it's my turn to give you pleasure.
No baby it's ok it's only about you. You don't have to do this.
Shut up oppa Baekhyun said and removed Chanyeol's pent and underwear he saw Chanyeol's monster large dick standing up with proud he touche his dick and start pumping up and down. Aah baby use your mouth mmmh.
Baekhyun start licking his shaft and suck his head like a gaint lollipop. He bob his head up and down. Chanyeol grab Baekhyun's hair and start fucking Baekhyun 's mouth. Aah baby go deeper oh my god yes baby like that.
Chanyeol praising Baekhyun and maoning his name.
Baekhyun sucking and liking continuesly and Chanyeol said baby leave I am gonna come but Baekhyun didn't leave he sucking continuesly and Chanyeol come in Baekhyun's mouth. He lick dry Chanyeol and said you are also very yummy honey.
Chanyeol grab Baekhyun and start kissing passionately and said I love you so much baby.
I love you too my oppa.
Now let's go have shower together.
After taking shower they lay down on the bed and Chanyeol hug Baekhyun tightly.
Oppa plz don't shout at me again I can't bear it when you get angry.
I am sorry baby I promise I will never do this again okay. Plz don't cry again I can't see you crying.
Oppa our date we can't enjoy our movie.
Haha ok let's watch the movie and eat some snacks I think you are hungry after our love making.
But baby when we get married ~ I can't control myself . Can't we marry before your graduation.
Oppa what I told you plz wait for 2 months okay. Then I will be your to take hmmm now have some patient.
Okay baby but tomorrow we are going to buy our engagement rings.
Oh yes we are going to engage on this Friday I am so excited. Ok oppa let's go and watch movie I wanna see doctor strange. Okay let's go he pick Baekhyun bridal style and goes to tv lounge and sit Baekhyun on the sofa.
Okay oppa you start moving I go in the kitchen for make popcorn and some drinks.
After watching movies they eat dinner made by Baekhyun and go to bed for sleep.
Oppa today is the best day I spent with you I love you so much honey.
Baby you the light come in my life. You are the love of my life I can't live without you I love you too so much. And Baekhyun baby plz don't distrust on my love, I love you with all my heart and everything I have. I can die for you my love.
Oppa I believe you I can also do anything for you. My mind my heart my body and my soul are belongs to you. You mark me today. No one have the right to touch me except you.
You are the only one I want to see before sleep and after awake. Today Byun Baekhyun is belong to one and only Park Chanyeol. I will love you respect you obey you take care of you and Stand with you for the rest of my life till my last breath. I love you with everything I own and have my hubby.
You are like an angel god gives me in my life. When I lose hope in love when I think there is no love in this world you will come like a sunshine in my dark heart. I never even touch anyone before you baby. Today Park Chanyeol is belong to Byun Baekhyun. I will love you cherish you respect you protect you and Stand with you for the rest of my life till the death separate us. But if you die I also die with you baby mark my words today. I live with you and I die with you. I love you so much. I fell in love with you in first sight. I think we know each other, we love each other in our past life. When I first saw you I was attract towards you like you are the part of my soul.
Oppa I think we are soulmates. We belong to each other.
Okay now let's sleep it's already 1am. Tomorrow first I drop you home and then I go my home to get ready for office.
I pick up you at 6pm okay baby then we go to buy our suit and rings.
Okay oppa good night my hubby 😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️
Good night my wife😘😘🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️

Hello lovelies I hope you like this chp. OMG I can't believe I right this.
If you like this chp tell me in comments. And take care of yourself. Stay safe and blessed.
Love all of you 😘🥰❤️