Chapter 20

Baekhyun get up early at morning and fell strong arms that holding him he smile after remember what happened last night and staring at Chanyeol with love and He caressed his cheek with love and kis his cheek.
What are you doing with my heart Chanyeol I am drowning in your love and I don't want to save myself plz chaniee don't hurt me don't broke my heart I'll die if you you do that.

Chanyeol feel that someone caressing his cheek and kiss on it he is listening what Baekhyun is saying and feel hurt in his heart and he slowly open his eyes and kiss Baekhyun on his lips.
Baby Good morning:
Good morning chaniee:
Baby I heard what you talking so my baby don't even think about that I can hurt you God blessed me with you who is so pure, beautiful and special if there are whole world with beautiful people for me I still chose you for me as my better half my partner my wife so love me okay and don't think about non sense thoughts I only want you, your love for me in this world baby... Okay now get up and we take shower together then have breakfast I'll drop you to your home then I'll go to office okay.
Okay chaniee let's go.

After taking shower they go downstairs and greet everyone and have breakfast with family after breakfast Chanyeol drop Baekhyun to his home and go to his office..

Hy mommy I am home
Mrs OH: where have you been Baekiee you didn't came home last night.
Baek: mommy don't worry mama said sleep here and they all was wanting me to spend night there so I call hyung and ask him he said you both slept already and he gave me permission..
Mr OH: it's ok princess your mom just worried about you.
Baek: mom I am gonna miss you will you live without me when I get married and leave this house. I can't live without you mom, dad and hyung
That's why I ask for 2 month that I want to spend with you guys.
Mrs OH: My baby I can't even think about it that you'll leave us after 2 month and live away from us it's like someone take away part of my soul.
I know baby I didn't give birth you but my baby I love you more than Sehun.
Baek: I know mama your baby is gonna engage today. Time went by so fast mom. And I didn't get to spend time with you.
Mr OH: stop it both of you, you both are making me cry it's ok baby we'll live in same city whenever you miss us come here and live with us okay.
Sehun: In the morning, he started crying. Baby you are a boy why are you behaving like girl.
Baek: Hyung like a girl I'll also leave this house and you guys it's common to me to cry.
Sehun: your eyes will be swell if you cry more.
Mom when you both go to salon to get ready for tonight event?
Mrs OH: at 4 pm why?
Sehun: I'll drop you guys.
Now plz stop crying ok Baekhyuniee let's go frnds are waiting we are going to have ice cream at 11 so be ready.
Baek: momma can I ask something?
Mrs OH: yes baby.
Baek: can we go to Hawaii for vacation you dad me and hyung?
Mr OH: ok baby whenever you want we'll go okay. Now go your hyung is waiting.

At 4:00 pm Mrs OH and Baekhyun go to salon to get ready for party.
They get ready and call Sehun to pic them they reached at the venue where Parks arrange for the party.

Chanyeol was waiting for Baekhyun desperately and when he saw Baekhyun he doesn't believe that he is his Baekhyun who is looking like a kpop model.

Baekhyun reached at the hall and finding Chanyeol when he saw Chanyeol he can't his eyes off from Chanyeol he was looking so Handsome and hot

Chanyeol come close to Baekhyun and take his hand in his and looking at his eyes with so much love, passion and lust.
Baby you are looking so beautiful God everyone is staring at you and I fell jealous you are mine baby only mine.

Chaniee don't be a bid baby ok let's go meet our parents.

They meet their parents are other guests and Mrs Park introduce Baekhyun to everyone there are a lot of important business men and women in the party.
Yeah Chaniee you gaint baby how are you sweetheart.
A lady's voice coming and Baekhyun saw a beautiful girl came and hug his Chanyeol Baekhyun feel jealous.
Dara Noona oh My God what a brilliant surprise, when you came here I really miss you.
Dara: oh chaniee I get here last night but I didn't stay here so you didn't know. By the way where is your fiance.
Chan: oh Baby meet my czn Sandara Park. She is very close to me and Noona.
Baek: Hello I am Byun Baekhyun. Nice to meet you.
Dara: Ommo he is so beautiful chan can I have him you find someone else.
Chan: no way he is mine Noona and don't even think about it.
Dara: haha I am just kidding possessive much han?
By the way Baekiee nice to meet you too thank God he is going to marry you otherwise I'll gonna kill him.
And you are ethereal like an Angel.
Baek: Thank you so much noona and you are also very beautiful.
Dara: Thank you sweetie. Yeah you gaint you gonna marry before me.
Chan: then you also get marry did I stop you.

Chaniee Darling I am so sad that you are getting engaged
Dara: God give me some patience
Chan: Nana yeah I desperately want to make my baby mine any problem
Dara: Oh Nana you also invited.
Nana: yes what you think, I am very important to Parks.
Chan: who said, you are very unimportant person to me so plz excuse us it's time for the engagement.

Mr Park: Ladies and Gentlemen thank you so much for coming today for my son's special day.
Today my son is getting engage with Mr OH's youngest son Baekhyun.
Chanyeol, Baekhyun plz come on stage and wear rings to each other.

They get on stage and Chanyeol sit on one leg and hold ring in one hand and other hand hold Baekhyun's hand.
My beautiful angel, princess the love of my life when I first saw you I lost in your beautiful eyes And I don't want to get out of your sight. So will you marry me to complete me to make my life heaven to bless me with beautiful babies like you.

Yes chaniee I'll marry you it's my honor that someone so handsome  person chose me to become your life your better half .
They wore rings each other and Chanyeol kiss Baekhyun forehead for some minute and then capture his lips he gave Baekhyun sweetest kiss.
Everyone clap and celebrate for them

Thank you so much waiting for me lovelies hope you like this chapter I'll update next soon and plz support my story like that
Love you all and take care of yourself everyone
Good night 🥰🥰❤️❤️