Chapter 19

Chan:  Baby we reached at ElyXion mall so let's go and buy Rings and dress for tomorrow night party.
Baek: ok Chaniee let's go.

After spending 30 minutes in jewelry section they find beautiful rings for them selves.

Chan: Do you like these rings or you want to choose another set of rings.
Baek: No chan I love it black one is yours and white one is mine okay.
Chan: haha okay baby as you wish but I love both and the phrase on the ring is so megnificent.
Beak: yeah it's megical word which bound two souls together.
Chan: so it's decided let's pack it and buy the clothes.
Salesgirl: Sir do you decide the rings?
Chan: yes we like this one. Plz pack it.
Salesgirl: ok Sir here your bill it's 75000 $.
Baek: I'll pay the bill.
He get his black card from his wallet and Chanyeol stop his hand and look at him with furious eyes and rise his one eyebrow.
Chan: what do you think you are doing Byun Baekhyun?
You are not the one who will pay for all expenses, I am your soon to be Husband and it is my duty got it.
Baek: But Chaniee if I pay for some thing it's not a big deal right.
Chan: I said no everything that is related to you and our wedding I'll do it by myself okay so you don't take any tension just relax and enjoy. And by the way your soon to be Husband is billionaire😉
Baek: 🤭 okay oppa do as you like.
They pay for the rings and now went to boutique section.
Baek: Now so difficult task to do chose outfit.
Chan: yeah so let's see tell what type of outfit we like. Baby want to buy couple dress or different.
Baek: Couple dress?
Chan: I meant to say same color and type or different.
Baek: okay what color you want to buy?
Chan: Black how is it?
Baek: But I want Royal blue.
Chan: okay so your color will be Royal blue and mine Black okay.
Baek: done.
After 2 hours spending their time in the mall they come back home.
Mrs Park: ommo my baby looking so beautiful.
She hug Baekhyun and give him  picks on his cheeks.
Baby mama miss you so much two months are so long.
Baek: it's okay mama it's just 2 months after 2 months I'll live here with you. And if you want to see me you come home or call me here I'll always come to you okay so plz mama do be sad anymore.
Yura: ok mama now it's my tern to hug and kiss my little sis in law.
Baek: noona brother in law.
Yura: 😉 no baby. Come here I wanna squish you in my arms.
She hug Baekhyun tightly and give him kisses on his face.
My beautiful baby.
Baek : noona where is Yeri.
Yura: she is with her daddy in my room.
Baek: ok.
Chan: that's enough noona leave my baby go to your husband.
Mrs Park: That's I am thinking why he not showing is possessive behavior.
Baek: 🤣🤣 Chaniee it's ok baby she is my noona don't be so grumpy hmmm.
Baekhyun pinch his cheeks and give Chanyeol pick on his cheek, oww my sweet baby 😘
Mr Park: look who is come today how are you my beautiful son. Mr Park hug Baekhyun and kiss his temple.
Baek: I am fine daddy. And you?
Mr Park: I am fit and more healthy to see you
Kang cheol: sorry baby she is not sleeping.
Baek: Yeri my baby I miss you so much.
Yeri rise her arms to see Baekhyun.
Baekhyun give her so much kisses. Do you miss your angel baby .
Yeri was baby talking with Baekhyun and cheol was looking at Baekhyun he wants to ask who this beautiful person so she asked yura.
Cheol: yura who is this beautiful person holding our baby.
Yura: honey he is our angel Baekhyun Chanyeol's fiance.
Cheol: oh wao .. hhhm hello Baekhyun I am Kang Cheol Yura' Husband.
Baek: Hello hyung nice to meet you.
Cheol: nice to meet you too.
They handshake together and yura get Yeri from Baekhyun because she wants to feed her.
Baek: mama
Mrs Park: yes Baby
Baek: I am hungry with a pouty lips.
Mrs Park: owww my baby is hungry mama set table right now dinner is ready.
They eat together and talk so much while eating.
Chan: we have to wait for 2 months only you will be with us forever beautiful.
Baek: I also can't wait but we have to right it's just 2 months.
After eating Chanyeol take Baekhyun to his room and lock the door so no one can disturb them.
Chan: look at this room after marriage it going to be yours. So decorate it as you like okay baby.
Baek: our not mine and I love as it is.
Chanyeol come close to Baekhyun and kiss his lips slowly he pin Baekhyun with the wall and start to deepen the kiss he lick Baekhyun' lips and asking permission to enter his mouth he suck his bottom lip and bite it and now start to suck his tongue.
Hmmm Chaniee slow.
Baby you are so sweet I wanna eat you kiss you bite you and suck every part of your body.
He now start kissing his neck and collarbone he pick him bridal style and take him to bed and start to kiss him again he slide a hand in Baekhyun's shirt and start to pinch is nipples he remove Baekhyun shirt and suck his nipple and play with other ahh baby you are so sweet.
Chaniee hmm ahhhh don't bite chan oh my god plz slow down.
Chanyeol again kiss him and get up from him I can't control myself. You are so dangerous Baekhyun you make me do all the things which I didn't do with anyone I am breaking my own rules only because of you. What did you do with me I never got crazy like this before I never want to crave for someone like this before baby look what did you do with me I am going crazy in your love. I fell for you deeper and deeper.
Baek: I also don't know oppa what is happening to me every time I look in your eyes I get lost and I don't even know what I am doing but you touches make me crazy and after that night my body all the time crave for your touches I also fell deeper in your love I drown in your love and don't wanna get on shore.
Chan: Baby I want to make you mine after marriage I just have you properly at our wedding night and you can't walk for one week 😉
Baek: oppa how shameless you are and don't you have mercy on your little wife.
Chan: nahh you make me wait for you 2 months and get ready for 10 round at our wedding night.
Baek: oh god how will I survive.
Chan: Baby sleep here with me tonight.
Baek: Honey you know I can't and you promise mom and dad that you take me back at 10:30 and now it's 12:00.
Chan: that's why I am saying it's too late. Plz baby I want to get for our special day with you in my arms.
Baek : okay I'll ask hyung don't pout like a 5 years old child.
Hello hyung
Sehun: baby where are you? Why didn't you get home?
Baek: hyung I am at Chanyeol's house and mama ask me to stay the night can I ?
Sehun: really mama asking or your daddy I mean your fiance asking.
Baek: hyung what are you saying.
Sehun: okay I'll tell mom and dad tomorrow they are sleeping now.
Baek: okay hyung thank you so much
Love you goodnight 😚
Chan: so mama said you to stay hmm
Baek: what I say then you said then he never let me stay.
Chan: I am so happy to have you in my arms in my own bedroom baby.
Baek: I think we should sleep.
Chan: not yet let's continue where we were.
Baek: no let's sleep.
Chan: but I am not sleepy baby come on.
Chanyeol kiss Baekhyun again and then he remove Baekhyun's pent and also his clothes now he start kissing Baekhyun's body and Baekhyun is a moaning mess under him.
He kiss baek's belly and put his tongue in his belly button. Then he come down and kiss baek's thighs and bite and sucking his legs and make purple or red marks
Hmm ahh Chan enough plz
No baby more I want more your body you are yummy.
He start kis and sucking Baekhyun dick and put his fingers in his mouth.
He put his one finger in Baekhyun's anus and start finger fucking him
Hmm ahh Chaniee it hurts.
Hush baby it's feeling good after sometime.
Then chan put his another 3 fingers in his anus Baekhyun was moaning mess don't know what he do he clawing chan's back and came in yeol's mouth.
Yummy now it's your turn baby he put his dick in Baekhyun's mouth and start mouth fucking after sometime he came in Baekhyun's mouth and tell him to spit but Baekhyun already swallow it. You are also yummy hubby.
Ok now let's take shower and sleep I know you are sleepy my bunny.
They shower together and get into bed
Chan: time to sleep baby good night sweet dreams and I love you
Baek: I love you too and good night

Hy lovelies I am back after a long hiatus I deeply sorry bcz of my busy schedule I can't get enough time to right and I will post it when I get time after 2,3 days by the way
Happy EID-UL- Azha to all Of you
Stay bless and happy 😊❤️❤️😘