Chapter 5

Sehun wake up you are going to be late for your classes and also wake up Baekhyun.
Sehun: mom plz let me sleep and we have lectures at noon. So don't worry.
Mom: Ok sleep some more. And let me tell you that some special guests are coming at noon today okay.
Okay mom.

Baekhyun got up early today he was not sleepy. So he get up and go to washroom to do his daily routine and come down. He hear some noises from the kitchen. He goes in the kitchen and saw his mom is busy in making so many dishes.
Good morning mommy.
Mom: ohh good morning princess why are you get up so early you have lectures at noon right baby.
Baekhyun: yes mommy but I am not sleepy today and what are you doing why are you making so many dishes.
Mom: oh baby some special guests are coming and your dad said that I have to prepare lunch for them. Okay now eat your breakfast.
Baekhyun: ok mommy after eating breakfast I will help you okay.
Mom: my baby thank you so much.

Baekhyun: Okay now what we have to prepare mommy.
Mom: we are going to make Italian dishes.Spaghetti Alla Carbonara,Lasagna,Fettuccine Alfredo chicken pasta, Ravioli. and in desert tell me what we make baby.
Baekhyun: okay we make strawberry cheesecake and chocolate brownie. How is it mommy.
Mom: good princess now let's start.

After 2 hours they make everything and sehun also wake up now. What are you both doing in the kitchen this morning.
Baekhyun: morning hyung it's 12pm now and plz eat your food and get ready for university we are going to be late for classes.
Sehun : okay sweety.
Mr OH: Jinnah they are coming get ready quickly.
Jinnah: okay dear.

Mr and Mrs Park are reached at OH's mension. Hello junghoona long time no see my friend I miss you soo much
Mr OH: I miss you too Ji sunga. Plz sit.
Mrs OH: welcome and nice to meet you I have heard so many stories of you two.
Mrs Park: thank you so much and yeah every time he talk about Mr OH 😅

Baekhyuniee hurry up we are going to late today.
Hyung it's all your fault to woke up late
They both are coming down. Mr and Mrs Park staring at Baekhyun continuesly.
Hyung help me tie my laces.
Baby how old are you and you don't know how to tie your laces.
Come on hyung do it plz.
Baekhyun show Sehun his puppy eyes and sehun melt to see his beautiful sea green eyes.

Sehun: Hello everyone and we are sorry we can't give you company because we have classes so plz enjoy and good bye.
Mr OH: good bye son and take care of princess okay.
Sehun : okay dad and mom bye.
Baekhyun: good bye mommy daddy love you 😘😘❤️❤️
Mr and Mrs OH: good bye baby take care of yourself .

Junghoona don't you have a 1 son and who is he??
He is my only nephew ji sunga. My sister and brother in law died when he was 8 years old and we adopt him. He is such a miracle my poor baby.
Jinnah: I am very anxious about him.what will he do. How he survive in this cruel world. We can't be with him always. How he protect himself.
Soohyun: Jinnah why are you thinking like that he is a young man he can take care of himself.
Jinnah: no soohyun he can't he is not like any other boys. He is not like sehun. He is fragile. My baby is innocent.
Soohyun: what you mean?
Mr Park also listening Jinnah carefully and Mr OH was silent that time
Jinnah: I mean to say that soohyun.
She take a deep breath and said.
H...he is a carrier soohyun.
My baby is special he can get pregnant.
Mr and Mrs Park: oh my god is it true.
Soohyun: when did you know about that he is a carrier.
Jinnah: when he was 12 years old he had so much pain in his lower abdomen. We were so worried about him. We consult with many doctors but no one know the reason everyone say he have intestinal problem but one day he was bleeding. His thighs are covered with blood. We can't understand what's happening. We took him to hospital and after 1/2 hour the doctor call us and tell us a breaking news.
He said he have ovaries in his abdomen and today is his 1st periods
This news is hit like a bomb on us . We don't know what we do.
Mr OH: when he was a child he was so small and so week like a girl and we have to protect him from anything.
Mrs OH: okay now stop this type of talks plz come lunch is ready and you know all the dishes is prepared by Baekhyun.

Mrs Park: lunch is very tasty and we enjoy very much now it's time to get home plz come at our at this weekend night for dinner and plz also take them with you okay.
Mr Park: okay now we take our leave thank you so much junghoona to give us your precious time
Mr OH: what are you saying Ji sunga it's my honour that you and your wife come to my house and I am very happy to spend time with you.
Mr Park: okay good bye see you at this Sunday
Mr OH: of course we will come good bye.

I am sorry lovelies to not update the chapter for 2 days I was busy ...
I know chapters are boring and slow but don't worry we are having twist in next chapters.....
What will happen??
How Chanyeol will accept to married with Baekhyun??
If you like this chapter plz tell me in comment and support my story..
Good night lovelies 😍🥰❤️😴