chapter 14

Chanyeol's pove:
After talking with baekiee I feel relaxed that's the power of my princess 🤭
Now Chanyeol let's do your work.
He heard a knock.
Come in.
Mr Wong: Mr Park this the file of the meeting's presentation which is send my Mr Lee and here is your week's schedule. And after half hour we are going for meeting that's it sir.
Chan: thank you Mr Wong. Or should I call you Lucas.
Lucas: it's my pleasure sir and of course.
Chan: okay Lucas you can go back to work.
Lucas: yes sir.

He is good then that bitch and also very hardworking person.

After half hour they go to meeting and start the meeting with many businesses shareholders.
During meeting a message notification came on Chanyeol's phone. He checked his phone and everyone get shocked to look at Chanyeol.
The Park Chanyeol who hate this thing when someone use phone in meeting and now he is using his phone during meeting.
A beautiful smile appear on Chanyeol's face to see the msg of his little princess.
From My princess: oppa can you send me your pic my friends wants to see you😘😘🥰🥰❤️❤️.
To my princess: of course princess wait I'll send
From My Princess: Thank you so much my oppa love you byby😘😘🥰🥰❤️❤️
To my princess: pleasure is all mine love you too my baby byby😘😘🥰🥰❤️❤️
After send msg to Baekhyun chan concentrate on meeting but everyone staring at me with surprised. He asksd
what happened everyone continue the meeting.

After meeting they go back to office and already it's 3pm and yura is waiting for him.
Yura: chan you are back. How's your meeting?
Chan: good. Shall we go?
Yura: of course let's go.
Chan: by the way noona I am spending tomorrow day with my baekiee.
Yura: ohhh so someone have date tomorrow.
Chan: Noona stop teasing me .
Yura: okay baby bro go impress my baby sis in law 😂
Chan: of course noona. But I am confused what I buy for him.
Yura: Buy something special.
Chan: I think I know what I'll buy. Let's go.

After shopping they went home and when they entered home yura happily screaming to see his husband.
Yura: honey when did you come oh my god what a beautiful surprise me and yari miss you so much.
Kang Cheol: I miss you both so much and I finish my work there and come back home to you and our princess.

After hugging each other yura look at the girl sitting there.
Nana you also come.
She greet the girl. She stand up and walk towards yura and Chanyeol.
Yura: how are you Nana. Long time no see.
Nana: I just come back from Japan for business. How are you chaniee oppa.
Chanyeol get angry to see her. He doesn't like Nana. She is very flirty.
Chan: Don't call me chaniee.
Nana : ow oppa why are you so grumpy. And what is this?

She touch the package of gift which Chanyeol buy for his baby. Chanyeol get angry and spat his hand away from the gift.
Chan: Don't touch others things.
Mrs Park: Chanyeol son why are you so angry he just touch the package. What is this.
Chan: I don't like it mom when someone touch my thing. And this the Christmas gift for my baby.
Mrs Park: ohh you already buy gift for your fiance hmm🥰
Nana: fiance.
Chan: yes I am engaged. But please join our engagement party after Christmas 😏
Nana: 😮😮😳
Yura: not only buy gift mom he also spend his whole day with his baby 🥰🥰 so cute.
Mrs Park: really chaniee I don't believe I am so proud of you and don't make my baby sad okay he is very precious for me.
Chan: okay mom I am going to my room.

Nana's pove: 
How has it happened  I just come here to have Chanyeol for myself now he is going to married and non other than with a boy discursting. I'll not let happened this marriage.

She was talking to herself when chan come to him and said don't ever think about to do anything. You don't know me yet Nana. It's best for you to leave my house as quickly as well.
Don't even think about to play dirty games. I'll play more dirty than you. You'll never think in your dreams. You understand. Stay away from me, from my life, and from my fiance.
Otherwise you'll face the evil side of me.
Nana get scared from Chanyeol. And run back to her hotel.

After giving warning to Nana he came in his room. He was very angry he go in the bathroom and take a cold shower and come back to his room.
His phone start ringing. He see the caller name and his mood get fresh and a smile appear on his lips.

He picked the call.
Chan: hello my beautiful angel lovely baby princess love. 🥰🥰😘😘❤️❤️How are you?
Beak: I am fine oppa. 😊🥰🥰😘😘❤️How are you?
Chan: I am also fine. What my baby was doing?
Baek: nothing oppa laying on the bed and talking with you.
What are you doing?
Chan: just get shower and talking with you. Oh my baby laying alone without me hmm😂😂
Baek: you naughty oppa. Have some shame.🤭☺️
Chan: I don't have any shame. Give me some yours.😉
Baek: oppa I am so excited for tomorrow. I wish morning come quickly 🙈
Chan: I also can't wait. I miss you soo much baby. 💋
Baek: I am very tired today. We have so fun in the mall. I can't understand what I buy for you then I find something you will keep with you all the time.
Chan: baby you don't need to give me anything. You are the most beautiful and precious gift. I don't need anything else in my life.
Baek: I know oppa but I want to give you something. I hope you like my gift.
It's time marry Christmas 🥰🥰😘😘❤️❤️💋
Chan: Marry Christmas to you too my🥰🥰😘😘❤️❤️💋 buttercup
Baekiee I don't know how and when I fall for you I wanna say I love you so much in these 4 days. I fell in love with you in first sight. I think like you are the part of my soul which is separate from my body. I don't know I can live without you.
Baek: oppa I don't know anything about love. Because I never fall in love with anyone before I met you. Now when someone ask me about love then I say your name. Because for me you are the definition of love. I am so happy to have you oppa. You know I have no one in my life except sehun and his family which I call my family.
But in reality oppa I am orphan. I was so scared that time. I was alone with my mom and dad death body I don't know what I'll do. I can only cry. No one with me that time. I was alone in that cold room😭 then anty came 2nd day take me to her house and now I am here. Oppa plz don't hurt me don't leave me I'll be good wife for you.
Chan: baby what are you saying how can I hurt my life my love. Plz don't cry I am here now to hold you to give you support.
Baek: I love you oppa.
Okay now go to sleep it's to late.
Chan: oh my god after crying to much like a baby now princess is talking like mom. Okay okay I'll sleep in your arms😉😘
Baek: oppa have a little shame okay.🙈
Good night sweet dreams 😘😘🥰🥰❤️❤️💋💋
Chan: good night my baby princess love of my life 😘😘🥰🥰❤️❤️💋💋

Hello lovelies first of all I am humbled apologize for not updating last two months. The reason is I was busy with my exams so that's why I can't update. Plz forgive me hmm🥺

Now here the new chp if you like plz tell me in comments and support my story.
Love you so much guys and thank you so much for waiting patiently for me 🥰🥰😘😘❤️❤️💋💋