Chapter 12

OH's family reached their villa and everyone said good night and go to their rooms. when Baekhyun reached his room he go to bathroom and took a shower and changed into his night dress. He grab his phone and he sent msg to Chanyeol that he reached his home.

Chanyeol's pove:

After sending their guest they were talking about the engagement in living room with Chanyeol said mom I am going to sleep I have meeting tomorrow. Good night everyone.
When he reach his room he changed his clothes into night dress. He set the alarm on his phone and was going to sleep when a message notification came to his phone he picked his phone and open his Wattsap and saw the msg of Baekhyun.
He smile to see the cute msg of his angel.

Hello Chanyeol I reached home.
Baekhyuniee 🥰
He saved Baekhyun's number as
My Angel ❤️ and he type a msg to Baekhyun.

To My Angel ❤️
It's good to know that Angel reached home safely ☺️

From My Angel ❤️
What are you doing Chanyeol I hope I didn't disturb you 😊

To My Angel ❤️
I was going to sleep but I saw your msg and I am now talking with you
And no you didn't disturb me🤗

From My Angel ❤️
I am so sorry Chanyeol plz go to sleep I don't wanna disturb you 😔

To My Angel ❤️
Baby I already told you that you didn't disturb me sweety I love to talk to you. it's not been two hours i already missing you soo much

From My Angel ❤️
😘😚 I am also missing you. You know what I never talk with anyone like that you are the first I am talking.

To My Angel ❤️
Baby can I video call you plz I wanna see your beautiful face 🥺

From My Angel ❤️
Okay Chanyeol.

Baekhyun's pove:
O my god what can I do? How am I looking.
Notification of video call.
Baekhyun picked up the call.
He nervously called hello Chanyeol.
Chan: Hy princess you looking so cute I just wanna cuddle with you and sleep
Baek: haha stop it Chan you are embarrassing me
Chan: why baby I am telling the truth you know that I never see such a beautiful Angel in my whole life ❤️
Baek: okay can I ask you something?
Chan: sure baby.
Baekhyun have blush on his cheeks to listen the beautiful names Chanyeol calling him. When Sehun came his room and ask princess why are you blushing and with whom are you talking?
No one hyung and what do you want from me go back to your room.
Sehun: why are you being so grumpy and can't I come in your room I am not going. Tell me with whom oooh Chanyeol hyung han. Let me say hello to him.
Hy hyung how are you
Chan: hy sehun I am fine. Why are you up so late at night you don't have classes tomorrow?
Sehun: and why are you up so late at night you don't have work tomorrow hmm and you too baekiee you naughty baby.
Baek: Hyung plz don't tease me give me my phone back go talk to you Luhaniee baby and what do you want hmm.
Sehun: yeh you little cup cake for chan hyung you are ignoring me. Okay fine I don't disturb you anymore you hurt my feelings baekiee by the way I was coming here to tell you that tomorrow the winter vacation starting and university will be open on 7 January okay by I am going.
Baek: he hug sehun from back.
Hyung plz don't get angry I never want to hurt your feelings plz forgive your buttercup I never do this again, I promise hyung.
Sehun: okay my butterfly you are forgiven good night sweet dreams my bubble tea 😘😘😘
Baek: I am sorry Chanyeol, hyung get angry on me .
Chan: sehun loves you so much right.
Baek: yes hyung my everything he always protect me from bad people. He is so possessive on me. You are going to my husband that's why he allow you to come close to me otherwise I don't know what will he do with you.
Chan: really he can't even touch me. Baby you don't know me how good I am in fighting.
Baek: really but I hate fighting, I always scold hyung when he got into fight while protecting me from dirty people like last time hyung save me from that Daehyun guy from university. Plz don't tell anyone I didn't want mommy daddy to know that okay Chanyeol plz promise with me
Chan: okay I promise.
But what that guy do?
Baek: one day we was doing lunch in university then he came to our table and asked me to go out with him on a date. I didn't reply to him hyung got angry and had argument with him . And he said that he will have me that I will be him.
Chanyeol get angry to listen this.
Baek: I got angry and I said I am not a thing to own by anyone who you are I don't know stay away from me.
Then yesterday we were going to have lunch but I wanted to go washroom. Then I told hyung that you guys go I am coming then he said I come with you but I refuse. When I was washing my face I saw Daehyun and his boys came in washroom and lock the door. And he came to me that I am so beautiful and he want to taste my sexy ass.
Chanyeol want to kill him after listening this.
Baekhyun did he do something with you.
Baek: no I give him a good slap and he came close to me and try to kiss me I kick him on his main part.
Chan: That's my baby boy I am proud of you.
Baek: 😊 thanks Chanyeol. But he said to his boys grab me I resist but at last they grab me and tore my shirt I was screaming then the door was broken and sehun and kai hyung came to save me. He gave a thunder punch on Daehyun face and beat him black and blue. Then I stop hyung.
Chan: tell me the second name of that bastard.
Baek: Jung Daehyun.
Chan: I will kill him I swear baekiee.
Baek: chaniee plz don't get angry if he do something like that again then you take action okay.
Chanyeol get flustered after listening his nick name.
Chaniee hum.
Baek: you don't like your nick name I am I will🥺
Chan: No no I really like it plz baby say it again.
Baek: okay chaniee.
O my god
Chan: what happen baby.
Baek: it's 2Am chaniee you have work tomorrow go to sleep we will talk tomorrow.
Chan: really but I am not sleepy yet.
Baek: Park Chanyeol your are going to sleep or not.
Chan: okay Mrs Park Chanyeol I will don't get angry now hm princess.
Baek: okay chaniee good night sweet dreams ❤️🥰😚😘
Chan: good night sweet dreams ❤️🥰😘😘😘😘😘

Hello lovelies I apologize to all of you because I said I will post next chapter at Friday but I didn't so plz forgive me. I was busy yesterday because my final exams are coming next month and work is hectic now a days. 😔🥺

Plz tell me in comments if you like it and plz support my story🥰❤️..

Thank you so much waiting for me and love you all so much 😘🥰❤️.
Take care and stay safe and be healthy
Good night sweet dreams ❤️🥰