Chapter 17

At the morning Chanyeol get up and saw a beautiful angel in his arms sleeping peacefully. He snuggles in Chanyeol's chest like a little baby.
He remove Baekhyun's hairs from his forehead and kiss on it and then he kiss on his lips. Feeling the softness and wetness on his lips Baekhyun wake up and give a beautiful smile to Chanyeol.
Baekhyun: Good morning hubby 🥰
Chanyeol: Good morning my baby 😘
He kiss Baekhyun again and suck and bite his lips.
Baekhyun: oppa don't suck it'll be swell.
Chanyeol: baby I can't control myself your lips are so sweet like it secret nectar.
Baekhyun: oppa you so cheesy in this beautiful morning.
Chanyeol: Baby it's like a dream to me. you are beautifully snuggles in my arms and here with me.
Baekhyun: oppa it's real I am here with you let me prove it to you.
He come close to Chanyeol and going to kis him Chanyeol close his eyes and after a few seconds he scream aah baby what is that.
Baekhyun: 🤣🤣🤣 to prove you I am here with you in your arms and you are not dreaming.
Chanyeol: you little vixen come here I'll tell you what is real or dream.
He start to tickling Baekhyun.
Oppa stop I can't breathe I am sorry plz stop🤣🤣🤣.
Chanyeol lay on top of Baekhyun.
Baby you are so beautiful how lucky I am to have you in my arms.
Baby when I wake up and look at you sleeping in my arms so comfortably like an angel, and I want you so badly.
I want to be with you, listen to you, talk to you. I want to hear your laugh and hold you when you cry. I want to sit next to you, breath the same air, share the same life. I want to wake up to you like this everyday forever.
I want you baby❤️
Baek: oppa I also want to spend my whole life with you to give you strength. To make your relief, want to hold you when you in distress or hurt. I want to cook for you when you hungry. I want to sleep and wake up with you everyday and night.
Oppa we will do all these things but just wait for 2 months then we spend our whole life like that till death came.
Now get up and take a shower I go in the kitchen and make breakfast for us.
Chanyeol: 5 mint more plz baby~
Baek: no oppa its already 8:30 am and you are going to be late for your office and I want to go home mommy and daddy are coming today and me and hyung are going to pick them up from airport now hurry my good boy.
Chanyeol: ohh so i an your good boy now hmm baby.
Baek: ☺️are you not hmm.
He pout and show his puppy eyes to Chanyeol.
Off course baby I am but you are my baby boy😉
Baek: okay enough are you going to take a shower or not. I'll count till ten if you not get up I will not take to you.
Chanyeol: okay okay I am going to take a shower. By the way you also want a shower let's go and shower together and safe water after shower we'll make breakfast together. How is it.
Baek: ok but do you know how to cook?
Chan: no but I can help. Ok now let's go.
After shower they cook food together and eat.
Baby let's go I'll drop you home then I'll go to my office.
When they reach Baekhyun's house Chanyeol kiss Baekhyun and go to his house to get ready for his office.

Sehun's pove:
I just woke up and come to kitchen to have breakfast when I see my baby brother is coming.
Sehun: good morning baby how's your date with your future husband.
Baekhyun blushed and reply very good hyung i enjoy very much oppa is so romantic and funny and caring.
Sehun: ok ok just don't get pregnant I don't want to become uncle in this young age.🤣🤣🤣
Baek: shut up hyung what are you saying we didn't do anything.
Sehun: oh really baby then what is on your neck.
Baek: nothing just a mosquito bite.
Sehun: ahh a gaint mosquito 🤣🤣🤣.
Baek: go away I don't wanna talk with you and get ready we are going to airport to pickup mom dad.
And I also go with oppa this evening to buy rings and dress.
Sehun: ok I am going to get ready. Then we go.

Chanyeol's house:
When Chanyeol reached home he greet his family who was having breakfast.
Mrs park: look Chanyeol came. How's your date chaniee.
Chan: very good and enjoyable mom.
I just love to spend time with him.
Yura: you didn't do anything dirty right 😏
Chan: noona what are you saying we didn't do anything like that.
Chanyeol was blushing while remember last night.
Mom: then why are you blushing like a wedded women.
Chan: mom I am not and we didn't do anything stop teasing me I am going to get ready for office.
Mom: you see Mr park your son is in love ☺️
Mr park: yeah I am seeing.
All family start teasing Chanyeol.
Ok enough everyone I am going and at evening mom I am going with baby to have our engagement rings and dress.
Mrs park: ok son and take him home with you to have dinner with us.
Chan: ok mom.
Then Chanyeol go to his room to get ready for office.

At airport:
Where are they baby did you see them?
No Hyung I didn't see them. Ahh look there they are.
Mommy daddy we are here.
Mrs OH: aww my baby I miss you soo much.
She kissed both of them.
Baek: we miss you too mama. How's your meeting daddy.
Mr OH: it's good baby.
Sehun: let's go I think you'll be tired.
Mr OH: yeah let's go.

At home:
How you spend your Christmas kiddos.
Sehun: we spend with our friends and last day I spend with LuHan.
Mrs OH: and you baekiee.
Baekhyun blushed and reply.
Mama I was with chaniee oppa we go on a date and we spend night together.
Mr OH: you spend night together hmm.
Baek: daddy what are you thinking it's not like that we watched some movies and slept.
Mrs OH: ahh I think I am going to be grandma before to get you married.
Baek: yeah why you all thinking like that.
Sehun: bcz of this big hickey on your neck baby.
Baek: I already tell you it's a mosquito bite.
Sehun: yeah we all know who is that mosquito and his name is Chanyeol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Baek: yeah oppa stop laughing. Otherwise I am not gonna talk with you and nothing happened between us bcz oppa is well behaved and he knows it's not good to consummate before marriage.
Mrs OH: then it's mean Chanyeol is well behaved boy and we choose a good man for you baby.
Baek: hmm mama he is sooo much caring, loving, cute and funny.
Mr OH: I think our little hyuniee is in love.
Mrs OH: yeah I see.
Baek : mom I forget to tell you oppa is coming today to pick me up and we are going to buy our engagement rings and dress.
Mrs OH: ok baby and we also have to do some shopping honey.
Mr OH: I know we will go tomorrow I am tired today.
Ok baby we are going to rest enjoy yourself.

Hello lovelies I am back and I am so sorry for not updating and love you and guys who support my story and wait for me with patience.
Life was so busy last month and university life is like hell so much work.
So love you so much guys for waiting and I post it regularly new chapter

Everyone take care of yourself and keep smiling bye good night sweet dreams 😘😘🥰🥰♥️❤️❤️