Chapter 15

Baekhyun got up early and did his daily routine and downstairs to wish Christmas to his brother. He gave each other gifts and have breakfast.
Sehun: baby what will you doing today?
Baek: Hyung I am going to spend my day with oppa.
Sehun: ooh so my puppy going to a date with his fiance hmm 🤔
Baek: yes and don't call me puppy.
And what will you doing today?
Sehun: nothing just have fun my Bambi 😉
Baek: Hyung you don't have any shame.
Sehun: yeah what I say cupcake. You can also have fun with your oppa
Baek: shameless 😡
Sehun:🤣🤣🤣 look at your face.
Baek: go to hell I am going to be ready for my date.
Sehun: have fun lil baby bro😘🤣🤣

Meanwhile:
Chanyeol get up with very happy and fresh mood bcz he is going on a date with the most beautiful person in this world his baby. He get up and take a shower and then going down to have breakfast.
Chan: Good morning and marry Christmas everyone.
Mr Park: someone is very happy today 🤣
Chan : of course dad today I am going on a date with my baby 🥰
Mrs Park: chan I again tell you don't hurt my baby okay.
Chan: mom he is my baby you have your husband.
Mrs Park: look at him honey what he is saying he has no any shame.
Yura: oh my god 🤣🤣🤣🤣 chan seriously what happened to you.
I never see you so much excited before.
Chan: it's the magic of my angel. And mom he also say that I have no shame 🤣🤣
Okay I am going to be ready for my date.
Kang Cheol: have fun bro😉
Chan: of course thanks Hyung 🥰

Chanyeol reached Baekhyun's house and knock on the door.
The door was opened by luhan.

Chan: who are you and where is Baekhyun?
Luhan: you must be Chanyeol am I right?
Chan: yeah.
Luhan: plz come inside.
By the way I am luhan baekiee's best friend and sehun's boyfriend.
Chan: oh nice to meet you and you are beautiful.
Luhan: thank you Chanyeol Hyung.
Baekiee you fiance is here.
Baek: I am coming.
Oppa you are here marry Christmas.
Chan: marry Christmas baby.
They hug each other. And Baekhyun give him his gift.
Baek: Hyung it's for you. I hope you like it.
Chanyeol opened the gift and see a beautiful watch with Chanbaek written inside.
Chan: it's so beautiful baby thank you so much I will always keep it with me like a treasure.
And here your gift.
Baek opened the gift and see a beautiful bracelet with Chanbaek work oh my god it's so beautiful oppa I always wear it thank you so much.
Sehun: look like you both are long lost soulmate both buy gift with same meaning.
Luhan: they are lovely.
Baek: okay guys I am going.
Luhan: have fun baekiee.
Sehun: and use protection.
Baek: shut up Hyung so discursting shameless 😡
Hanhun: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Chan: 🤣 princess let's go.
Baek: okay oppa let's go.

Chanyeol open the door of car for Baekhyun. When they sit and tie the seat belt Baekhyun ask oppa where are we going?
Chan: baby you'll see.
They reached amusement park and Baekhyun said oh my god oppa I really wanna go to amusement park let's go I am so excited.
Chan: hold down little baby we are going.
What you wanna ride first?
Baek: marry go around.
Chan: 🤣 you are such a baby 😘
Baek: yes I am your baby 🥰
Chanyeol lean down and give a kiss on baekiee's lips.
Okay let's go.

After spend 2 hour in amusement park they go to a restaurant to have lunch. After lunch they go to cinema to watch movie. When they buying tickets and jassica came to Chanyeol with a boy and said hello baby how are you long time no see. Don't you happy to see me and who is he with you. Ah the bitch you are going to marry.
Chan: shut your mouth and get lost from here you slut and who are you calling bitch.
May I have to remember you, you are the bitch who sleep with any random person with your legs open.
Jassica: shut up Chanyeol how dare you.
Chan: can I have to show you how dare I you whore.
Baek: oppa plz don't let's go we are going.
Chan: of course princess I don't want any bitch to destroy our date.

When they get in the car Baekhyun ask oppa who is she and why are you talking with her with bad language.
Baby let's not talk about her okay.
But why oppa I want to know why are you so angry because of that woman.
Just shut up Baekhyun can't you understand I don't wanna talk about her.
Baekhyun get shocked scolding by Chanyeol no one speak with him like that. A tear slip from Baekhyun's eyes on his cheeks and he said I am sorry Chanyeol-ssi . I cross my limits I think you don't wanna share your past with me it's ok. I am tired I wanna go home plz take me home Chanyeol-ssi.

Chanyeol screw you. How can you shout on your baby now my princess is hurt what can I do? You stupid idiot Yoda. I have an idea.
Baekhyun sleep in the car and have tears mark on his cheeks. Chanyeol turn the car to his apartment. When they reached he picked Baekhyun in bridal style go to his apartment. He opened the door and enter in his room and lay down Baekhyun on his king size bed. Then he go to Washroom to get a cold shower.

After sometime Baekhyun awake and he look here and there.
Where am I ? He thinks in his mind.
Chanyeol get out from his washroom and see his baby is awake now. He is wearing only a trouser.
Baekhyun watch Chanyeol only in trouser his face become red then he remembered the scenes he said to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol-ssi where am I? Why are you taking me here?
Chanyeol get close to Baekhyun and sit beside him. He take Baekhyun in his arms and said:
I am so sorry baby to scold you. This is my fault you can punish me baby. I am bad how can I speak with you like that.
Baekhyun have tears in his eyes and said: no one can talk with me like that even Hyung. I was so scared to see you in angry mood.
And I am sorry to I cross my limits if you don't believe me yet and don't want to tell me about your past then its-- ummh .

Chanyeol kiss his lips with passion to shut him up. You speak too much and I am sorry hmm. I believe you baby don't think like that I just want to forget her. She is nothing to me.

Baek: who is she oppa
Chan: baby she was my P.A and my x girlfriend. I loved her so much baby but she stab me on my back. She was sleeping with others behind my back.
When dad tell me I am going to marry you I was so angry that time I said to that I can only marry with her but dad said if I marry with her then they disowned me and I was going to accept her when I reached her house she was having sex with a guy and he call her slut. Dad always says she is gold digger a slut but I never listen to him.
Baek: I am so sorry oppa bcz of me you had to choose your love or your family.
Chan: no baby I think I also don't love her bcz what I feel for you I didn't feel for her.
Chan roll Baekhyun and get top of him and I' ll show you today how much I love you and I never did these things with her.

Hello lovelies I hope you like this chp and the me in comments if you like it take care everyone

Ramadan Mubarak 🫂♥️❤️🥰🥰