Chapter 10

At OH's:

Sehun Baekhyun are u not ready yet? come quickly we are going late late. They will be waiting for us.

Mom we are coming plz give us 5 minutes more.
Mrs OH: Okay come quickly in 5 minutes otherwise I will punish both of you.
SeHun: I am ready mom. How am I looking?
Mrs OH: Sehuniee my Prince you are looking very handsome.
Baek: And How am I looking mommy?

Everyone turn their attention toward Baekhyun.
Mrs OH: Oo my God Baekiee you looking very beautiful my baby you are looking like a angel.

Beakhyun is wearing a black suit and three buttons are open of his shirt he is looking stunning in that type of dress. He doesn't need any makeup because he is naturally very beautiful. He only put a eyeliner on his eyes and a lip balm on his beautiful pink lips. His sea green eyes looking so beautiful with eyeliner it's look like a deep ocean.
Mr OH: princess you looking so beautiful right Sehun.
Sehun: Yes dad He is stunning.
Mr OH: Okay let's go we will be late.

At Park's:
Mr Park: Honey please sit down everything is looking perfect okay plz control yourself and be calm everything will be alright hmm.
Mrs Park: Darling I am so nervous if he not agree with the perposel.
Yura: mom don't take so much tension everything will be alright.
Mrs Park: okay yura. And where is your stupid brother. Why he didn't come back. Call him and ask him where is he? And tell him to come quickly.
Yura: yes mom plz be relax okay.

Chanyeol is coming back from the meeting when his phone rings. He pick his phone.
Hello noona what happened?
Yura: Chan where are you?
why you not come home yet?
Chan: Noona I was in meeting now I am coming home why are you so tense everything is alright?
Yura: Everything is alright little bro. But mommy is in tension because of the guest. she think if they don't accept the perposel of marriage.
Chan: give her phone.
Yura gave the phone to her mom.
Mrs Park: Chan where are you son?
Chan : mom I am coming home plz don't worry okay they will accept our personal.
Mrs Park: oh they reached here. Chan hurry up and reach fast.
Chan : okay mom bye.

Mr Park:Welcome to our home it's pleasure to see you.
Mr OH: thank you so much and pleasure to see you too.
Mrs Park came hello and welcome everyone.
Mrs OH: Thank you so much.
Sebaek: Hello and Good evening Mr and Mrs Park they both bow and greet them.
Mrs Park: OH my God so well mannered kids. Jinnah you raised them so well.
Mrs OH: Thank you Soohyun.
Yura came down with her little princess. She bow and greet them.
Hello and Good evening everyone.
Mrs Park: she is my daughter Yura and the little princess is my grand daughter.
Baekhyun: my God she is so beautiful can I hold her please.
Beakhyun ask Yura. And Yura was looking at him without blinking an eye.
Baek : can I?
Yura: Oh I am sorry yes of course and you are?
Baek: I am so sorry I am Byun Baekhyun nice to meet you.
Yura: Hello Baekhyun I am Yura and plz call me Noona okay. And you are very beautiful.
Baekhyun's cheeks red because he of blush and he said thank you to yura.
Baek: Noona what her name?
Yura: Kang yari. She give yari to Baekhyun.
Baek: she is so small and beautiful how old she is?
Yura: she is 1years and 4 months old.
Yeri looking at Baekhyun and touch his cheeks and she said angel in her baby voice and everyone got shocked after hearing that.
Yura: She likes you so much Baekiee and she never did this with anyone except Chanyeol.
Sehun: Chanyeol who is he?
Yura: He is my brother and he is coming back from meeting. And plz introduce yourself.
Sehun: I am sorry. I am OH SeHun and nice to meet you.
Yura : nice to meet you too Sehun.

Chanyeol reached his home and come inside.
Hello everyone and Good evening . I am sorry I am late.
Mrs Park: oh finally you come. He is my son Chanyeol.
Mrs OH: soohyun your son is very handsome.
Chanyeol bow and greet Mr and Mrs OH. He meet with Sehun and when his eyes land on a small boy he just forget to breathe. Oh God he is the most beautiful person in this world.

Baekhyun was playing with yeri he didn't look at Chanyeol. When Chanyeol come close to him and sit beside him and ask him.
Hello beautiful may I know the name of this angel.
Baekhyun was shocked after hearing the deep voice he looks in the eyes of Chanyeol. They just lost in each other eyes.

Chanyeol's pove:
Oh my goodness he is so small so beautiful so cute, innocent little puppy and his eyes are so beautiful. I want to drown in these eyes. I never seen such a beautiful person in my whole life. What the beautiful lips I wanna taste them. Stop it Chan control yourself.

Baekhyun's pove:
Oh God he is so tall and handsome and his voice is so deep and his eyes are so hepnotic. Why my heart is beating so fast? What happens to me ? Why his eyes attract me. Baekhyun control yourself.

They looking at each other when Mrs Park said Chan go change don't stare at Baekhyun like that.
Chanyeol thought so he is Baekhyun oh my god I am so lucky to have this angel.
Mrs Park came to Chanyeol and said to him chan stop staring and go.
Chanyeol: okay mom.
Then he go to his room and change his clothes and come back in the living room.

Mrs Park: Dinner is ready please everyone come at dining table.

All of them eat and having talk except Baekhyun he is starting at table and Chanyeol looking at Baekhyun. And he ask him Baekhyun how old are you? And what are you studying?
Baek look at him and tell him that he is 22 years old. And I am studying business management with Sehun hyung.
Chan : oh so young and very good and do you want to do a job after graduation.
Baek: I don't know hyung. I just want to be with Sehun hyung and my friends so I also choose this subject.
Chanyeol: oh and please don't call me hyung.
Baek: why?
Chan: because I don't like it .
Baek: ok I am sorry.
Yura was smiling after hearing that.

After dinner they were having tea and talk when Mr Park ask Mr OH that he want to talk to him.
Mr Park: Junghoona I wanna ask you something. I hope you will never reject my request.
Mr OH: what do you wanna ask Ji sunga.
Mr Park: Hoona I want Baekhyun as my daughter/ Son in law. I want this beautiful little angel for my Chanyeol. Plz accept my request.
Mr OH: Are you sure. Sunga you want my baby as your son in law. Did you ask Chanyeol if he wants to marry with my baby or not.
Chanyeol: uncle I have no problem and I want to marry with Baekhyun.
Chanyeol get up from his seat and bow at Mr and Mrs OH please accept my dad's request.
Mrs Park: Jinnah you know what, when I saw Baekhyun first time, I want him to be my son. I just feel that he is made for my Chanyeol.
Mrs OH: Soohyun I can't see him to get hurt or heart broken. Chanyeol is very good and handsome man. If he agree to marry with our baby and promise to protect him and love him for the rest of his life then I have no problem I accept your request.
Mr OH: ji sung you are my brother I never think you as my friend and you want something first time from me and I have no problem I accept your request but I wanna ask my sons.
Sehun do you have any problem.
Sehun: Dad why I have any problem I am not the one who are going to marry with Chanyeol ask Baekhyun.

Beakhyun was sitting silently when his dad ask Baekhyun what are you thinking about the marriage proposal son.
Baekhyun look at his dad with teary eyes and said daddy you know better than me what is good or bad I have no objection with the perposel. Beakhyun excused himself and left the living room sehun came after him.
Hy baby are you crying? What happened plz tell me.
Baek: Hyung I don't know. I am nervous. Can he love someone like me. He is not gay hyung. Will he accept me in front of all the world.
Sehun hug Baekhyun and tell him don't think like that when Chanyeol came and said he wants to talk with Baekhyun alone and sehun left both of them and go inside....

Hello lovelies I am sorry for late update plz enjoy this chp. And tell me in comments if you like it.

Good night lovelies and plz take care God bless all of you 🥰🥰❤️❤️