Chapter 4

After lunch and their argument with Daehyun they get back to their class.

Daehyun said:
We will see little vixen you will be mine and he left the cafeteria to get back his class.

Sehun's pove:

What the hell he is saying ? I will kill that bastard. Relax hun plz calm down. LuHan you know what he saying.

Baekhyun said:

Hyung plz forget about it you are always here to protect me right. No one idiot try to touch me when my super hyungs are here. Now chare up and I love you guys 🥰 .
Sweety we love you too and no one
will hurt you when we are here. Now let's go to class.

Ok class you mid term exams are coming and I will assign you assignment and you have to present it ok.

Kai's pove:

Now another assignment they want us to die. Kai you are so lazy. Baby you know that we already have 3 assignment and now another one what are we? Sons of Einstein.🤣🤣🤣
Ok stop this whining we have to give our 100 percent ok baby. Hmmmh okay there is no any other way, we have to sacrifice our nights.
Okay guys let's go home .

Meanwhile:

Thank you so much baby for the coffee now I am going at airport to pick up noona okay.
Ok love be safe. I am going home see you tomorrow.
She kissed Chanyeol and he returns the kiss with passionly. Ok baby good bye.

Chanyeol reached at airport:
Where are u noona? He saw a beautiful lady with a baby girl come to her way. Oh there you are.
Chaniee my baby brother how are u and I miss you sooo much.she hug Chanyeol.
I miss you too noona and don't call me baby brother I am grownup.🤣🤣🤣. Ok bro yari say hello to your uncle baby.
Oo my god noona she is so cute and her ears are like mine ☺️. Yeah and she is totally your copy  chan😂😂 .
Ok now let's go mom and dad are waiting for you.

Mommy daddy I miss you soo much. We miss you too yura and where is Kang Cheol. He is not coming with us mom. He is very busy with his business.
Ok and my grand daughter is so beautiful 💖. Ok now let's order something kids are hungry.
They order their food and start talking again.
Chanyeol when are you going to marry?
Noona I will be marry soon.
And you are not going to marry with her Chanyeol and I don't want that gold digger in my home.
Dad please. No Chanyeol enough is enough everything you want in your life I give you and now you have to listen to me.
Ok mom noona I am going.
Sit down right now Chanyeol you see my love but you don't want to see my anger finish this nonsense. You will only marry the person which we chose for you.
Yura asked his dad whom are you talking about?
Her Assistant Jassica Kim. And she will never be my daughter in law.
Dad enough ok why can't you be let me happy.
You know what Chanyeol when you know the truth about her then you realize that your dad is right.
Okay stop it every one we are here to have dinner not to fight now stop this argument and eat your food. Ok mom.

At Mr OH's House:
Mommy we are home. Mom we are so hungry. Ok baby now take some rest I prepare some snacks for you.
Ok mommy.

Mommy you know that we have only 3 month left and we will be graduate soon☺️. My babies are doing well right. Yes mom ok now go and do your homework before you daddy's come. Ok mommy

Baekhyuniee Sehuniee dinner is ready come down quickly. Ok we are coming.
Kids how your study is going? Good dad finals are coming and we have so much work pending.
Daddy we are going to graduate after 3 month. Really that's very good.
Sehun after graduation you will be the CEO of our company. Ok dad I will never disappoint you.
Okay now go and sleep you have university tomorrow.
Okay mom and dad good night 🥰 sweet dreams ❤️😙.
Good night babies.

Jinnah today I met with my best friend Park ji sung and I invite him at lunch tomorrow plz prepare the best dishes for him and his wife ok love.
Ok dear I will now go wash up and go to bed.good night honey 🥰♥️.
Good night 🥰

Meanwhile at Parks:

They are going home after dinner. Good night every one sweet dreams I am going to sleep and yari is very tired today. Ok sweety take some rest you are coming back home after long and tiring flight go honey 😗❤️.
Good night noona mom and dad I am going to sleep tomorrow is very important meeting with Jung's .
Good night chan.

Honey tomorrow we are going at my best friend OH Junghoo's house he invite us to have lunch with them. After a long time we met we have so many things to discuss. He is my childhood friends. After graduation we had busy in our work to support our company. Soohyun I am very excited. I miss my old time when we are together and without any responsibility we were had been fun😂😂.
Ok dear I am very happy for you. Now let's go to bed goodnight 🥰❤️
Good night honey 🥰

I am sorry for late update ..
I hope you will like this chapter plz support my story.... This my first story ... And tell me in comment if you like it ok lovelies good night sweet dreams ❤️❤️💖🥰