Chapter 11

Chanyeol's pove:
Baekhyun what happened?
Baekhyun: nothing.
Chan: Are you crying? Plz tell me what happened. why are you crying Baekhyun.
Beak: Chanyeol I wanna ask you about this proposal. Do you really want to marry with me? Plz if you don't want to marry with me don't force yourself. How can you accept me in front of the whole world that I your wife. Because I am a boy. I know you are agree for marriage because of your parents.
Chanyeol was listening silently what Baekhyun want to say.
Baek: I know you are not gay and why you want to marry with someone like me. Plz don't force yourself.
Beakhyun looking at the ground while talking with Chanyeol and tears are rolling down on his face.
Chanyeol took a deep breath and said Baekhyun look at me plz it's so rude looking at the ground while talking with me. He smile to see Baekhyun's cuteness he closes in the distance between them. He hooks a finger around Baekhyun's chin and tilts it up.
You are right Baekhyun I am not gay. And I really don't want to marry with someone like you.
Tears are rolling down on Beakhyun's face after listening this.
Chanyeol look in Baekhyun's eyes and his heart beating so fast. He never ever seen such beautiful eyes in his whole life. He wipes Baekhyun's tears and said.
You want to know why I don't want to marry with someone like you because I want to marry with you. I don't want anyone except you. I don't care of the world I want you. It doesn't matter I am gay or straight.
Chanyeol cup Baekhyun's cheeks and said I really didn't see such a beautiful Angel in my life. You are so pure. You are an angel who came down from heaven only for me. So plz don't think all those stupid things. Or if it's a matter of love it will happen on it's own after marriage. When we spent time and know each other.
Baekhyun was blushing he says to Chanyeol. Chanyeol you know what sehun also called me angel.
Chan: really...
Chanyeol was shocked after hearing this..
Baek: hmmm because he said I have broke wings on my back you wanna see.
Chan: yes I want to see
Beakhyun sit down like he crawling position.
Oo my God it's really look like wings.
He pick up Baekhyun from ground he looking in his eyes and lean down to kiss on his lips and beakhyun close his eyes. When he was going to kiss him yura came and said Chan baekhyuniee come inside mom dad calling both of you.
Chan: okay we are coming bone in steak.
Yura: haha come quickly. She said and left the two alone.
Chanyeol lean down again and kiss on Baekhyun's sweet juicy strawberry lips. Baekhyun's lips taste like heaven. He broke the kiss and said come on let's go otherwise they will send a missile on us.

When they reached inside SeHun and Yura was smirking while looking at them because Beakhyun was looking like a tomato.
Yura: Beakhyun are you okay why your cheeks are so red.
Baek: because of hotness.
Sehun: Baekiee but it's winter my baby.
Baek: oh then because of cold.
Mrs OH: Sehun stop teasing my baby.
Sehun: sorry mom.
Mr Park: Chanyeol me and junghoo decide that we arrange your engagement party after Christmas. And after 1 month you both get married.
Beak: uncle.
Mr Park: yes darling plz call me dad now okay. And what you wanna say.
Baek: Dad can we get married after my graduation plz I want to complete my study first.
Chanyeol was looking at Baekhyun.
Beak: it's only 2 months. Plz after 2 months I will graduate and we will get married. I don't want anything plz. I want to live with my hyung with my family.
Beakhyun bowed in front of them and said plz accept my only request.
Mrs Park: of course Baekhyuniee by the way it's your marriage. We will do as what my baby want. Happy princess.
Beakhyun was blushing and when he look at Chanyeol he was tensed because of Chanyeol's face expression.
He looked confuse.
Everyone was talking with each other when Chanyeol asked Baekhyun you don't want to marry with me.
Beak: Chanyeol it's nothing like that what you thinking. I wanna marry with you. You are the most handsome beautiful and kind man. You are a dream boy of every girl. Who doesn't want to marry you. But I want to marry with you with out any burden and stress of studies. I want to spend all my day to take care of you to make you happy, to cook for you. When you come back home for office I want to available for you. I want you to be my first priority. Or I want to spend my college life with my hyung. So plz don't upset I will cry if you get upset.
Chanyeol was looking at Baekhyun with love and smile. You know what baekiee you are so cute and beautiful. I didn't know that you will be so romantic.
Beak: hy it's not mean I am romantic or not I want to spend my life with my partner like that. I want to give all my attention to only you and I also want your attention only on me you understood Mr Park Chanyeol.
Yes Mrs soon to be Park Baekhyun.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun was talking when Sehun said baekiee come let's go we are going.
Chan: you are going 🥺😔 I want to know you more.
Sehun: Hyung it's already 12:00 am .
Let's go beakiee.
Beak: wait hyung you go I am coming.
He give his phone to Chanyeol plz give me your number. And I will call you when I reach home okay.
Chanyeol smile at him and save his number in Baekhyun's phone and give back to him.
Beakhyun blushing after read the name. He wrote his name as
My husband 💕🥰
Beak: you are not my husband yet.
Chan: not yet but soon to be after 2 months you will be mine Baekhyun only mine
Beakhyun tiptoes and kiss on his cheeks and said see you later dear soon to be husband 😉. He was going when Chanyeol grab him arm and pull toward himself and tilt his chin up and put his lips on Baekhyun's lips. After the kiss Baekhyun say goodbye to him and say goodbye to everyone and left with his family.

I am sorry for the late update because first something happened to my Wattpad it didn't working and show connection error and when I uninstall I can't login so I am sorry for late update lovelies plz support my story..

If you like this chapter plz tell me in comments...

Stay safe and God bless 💕🥰