Chapter 7

Chanyeol was sitting in his room in deep thoughts. He was thinking about his father's talk. When Yura came to her room and said Chanyeol, can I talk to you about something?
Chanyeol said plz noona come in. what do you want to talk about.
Yura: Chanyeol I know what you're feeling.
Chanyeol:  No noona you don't know what trouble I am in.
Yura: I know my dear brother. I too have gone through these troubles.  you know when you're in England. I fell in love with a boy. Dad wanted me to get married but not with Jackson.
i loved jackson a lot but dad wanted me to get married with his friend'son.
Dad said Jackson is not good for me but I always ignored him and never listened to what he saying. But one day Jackson cheated behind my back with my friend. Then I knew that dad was always right.  Chanyeol plz listen what dad saying he is not your enemy my dear little brother. he knows better than us what is good for us. you know that i never regret to marry with Kang Cheol. i am very happy that dad choose this good, kind and loving man for me.Chanyeol he gave me world. he gave me a little beautiful baby. he loves us so much Chanyeol and i always thankful of dad. plz Chanyeol think about it ok baby good night.
Chanyeol: okay noona I will. Good night.

Mr OH: How are your exams getting?
Sehun: good dad. Tomorrow is our last exam then mid term are finished
Beakhyun: hyung don't be so happy after mids finals are coming.
Sehun: I know baby after finals we will be free.
Mr OH: No son you are not you are going to company with me.
Sehun: Dad plz have some mercy on me. Give me some days for rest.
Mrs OH: both of you be ready at this Sunday night ok wear something nice.we are going at Parks.
Baekhyun : okay mommy.
Mrs OH: now go sleep you have exam tomorrow. Good night loves.
Sebaek: good night mommy daddy.

Chanyeol was in his office when Jassica came and sit on his lap.
Chanyeol: Jassica what are you doing i am working here.
Jassica: baby are you angry at me.
Chanyeol: no jass I am tired.
Jassica: you wanna come at my house tonight.
Chanyeol: no I have a meeting with my friends.
Jassica: okay honey be safe 😘.
Chanyol was very surprised that Jessica did not insist at all.
Jassica bring me a cup of coffee I am tired.
Okay honey.
Thanks for the coffee now let's go we have a meeting with Jung's.

After meeting Jassica went home and Chanyeol goes to meet his friends. He tell his friends everything.
Suho: Chanyeol you know what, your  dad is right. You have to listen to him.
Chanyol: Hyung you know that I love Jassica. How can I marry with someone else who I don't know.
Xiumin: chan we know you love her.
My question is does she love you. No chan doesn't love you. She only love your money. She only love your status. Tell her that you are leaving what you have everything behind  for her. Then see his reaction you will know who is wrong.
Kris: Chanyeol where is Jassica?
Chanyeol: at home why hyung?
Kris: she was in black pearl club with this guy an hour ago.
Chanyeol: what are you saying hyung you are lying to me.
Tao: hyung why we lie to you. We always care for you
Chen: Tao let him be he will not believe us.
Lay: Chanyeol if you don't believe us go to her house and ask her where she was.
Chanyeol : ok I am going.

Chanyeol reach at Jassica's house he have a key of her house. He enter inside and he saw clothes are scatter here and there and he listen some voices which are coming from the bedroom. he go towards the bedroom and listen the moans of Jassica and a boy. He open the door with trembling hands and see the very painful scene  her girlfriend is having sex with a boy in front of him.
His heart was broken. He could not even believe that the person whom he loved so much turned out to be like this.
Jassica sees Chanyeol and is shocked.
Oo my God Chanyeol you are here.
Chanyeol was crying and stop her from speaking and said Carry on I'll wait for you in living room. He left the bedroom and go to the living room and sit on the sofa.
After sometime Jassica came in living room with a boy whom she was having sex. The boy said hy baby I am leaving both of you alone. I like to fuck you bye slut. After hearing that words Chanyeol laugh at her.
So Dad was always right hum Jassica you are a slut a gold digger. You know why I am here I wanna tell you I will gonna choose you I am going to leave everything for you. Because my father want to married me with someone but I was always wrong. I never listened anyone.
Jassica: Chanyeol plz listen to me. I am sorry.
Chanyeol: shut up just shut up Jassica  i am done with you. Now I don't want to have any relationship with you.you are a disscusting used shit.you are a dirty bitch who want to open her legs for anyone. I don't want to see your face. You are fired don't try to come in my office tomorrow if I see you again I will kill you. And for your kind of information I am going to married.
He leaves her house and goes to his home. He was tired, sad and heart broken. He wants to screem wants to cry but he can't because he is Park Chanyeol. He go to his room and laid down and close his eyes after some time he felt a hand creesing his cheeks he opened his eyes  and saw his beautiful mother.
Mom why are you not sleeping?
Mom: how can I sleep peacefully chan, to leave you in this situation I am sorry it is all my fault. I said to your dad to talked to you about the marriage with Baekhyun.
Chanyeol: Beakhyun! Who is Baekhyun mom.
Mom: he is the one you are going to marry Chan.
Chanyeol: wait a minute he is a boy  whom I going to be marry. Mom how can I marry with a boy it's so disscusting.
Mom: I know son I am sorry but he is not like another boy chan he is so beautiful so fragile he is so small. You know what chan when I first saw him I think he is an angel came from heaven. Chanyeol he can give you everything chan he can give you family.
Chanyeol: how mom a boy can give me family how?
Mom: chan my son he is not normal like you he is a carrier. Son he can get pregnant. Chanyeol I am sorry plz Chanyeol I never asked anything from you. first time I want something from you. I want Baekhyun in my house. chanyeol plz accept my request.
Chanyeol: ok mom I'll marry with him. And I want to say sorry Mom you and dad was always right. Jassica is a slut a gold digger I am sorry mom plz forgive me.
Mom: it's ok son. But plz don't hurt him ok he is so fragile chan he is orphan he lost his parents in the age of 8 years old. He suffered from so much pain. Plz try to love him.
Chanyeol: okay mom I'll try my best don't worry if he is so precious for you I will keep him like a treasure.
Mom: thank you so much Chanyeol my baby I love you so much 😘 now sleep my baby good night 🥰
Chanyeol: love you too mom and good night to you too 🥰😘

Hi lovelies I am sorry again for late update plz enjoy this chp.
If like it tell me in comments.
Plz be safe and take care
Good night lovelies 😍🥰❤️......