What do you fear?

Riding again. Well I'm used to this after all years traveling with Thorin. Dwalin was distant. It bothered me greatly. Master Baggins had joined us later than the others. "What's wrong?"I asked from Dwalin as I rode to him. He grunted shuggering my hand away and rode away. I looked at his back hurt. "Don't worry about him lassie! He has a bad day"Balin said riding next to me. "But I on the other hand would like to know what the princess did the last sixty years"he said warmly. "Well basically I have been with Thorin. We live together in Blue Mountains and well sometimes we visit Dis"I smiled. "What have you been up to?"I asked. "Well in the other side of the Blue mountains. Teaching the little dwarflings"he chuckled. I grinned as I remembered the time he teached me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Orcs"my nephew said as he and his older brother started to fool Bilbo. Then chuckled. "You think that a night raid by orcs is a joke?"my brother growled. "We didn't mean anything by it"Kili said looking down. "Of course you didn't you know nothing of the world"I hissed stomping off. Orcs. That ugly word. I growled and punched what ever was near. A tree. Then noticed my knuckles were now blood red. Balin was telling about the battle. "Sonja"A gruff voice said from behind me. I turned to Dwalin. He took my  hand on his examing it. He tore a piece from his undershirt and gently wrapped it around my knuckles. "You should be more careful"he sighed. I shuggered. "Why did you ignore me all day?"I asked letting the slight hurt be heard. "I-I guess old fe-fears kicked in" he stuttered. He never stutters. "What do you fear?"I asked desperetly sitting down on a log and he sat down on the ground so he was little lower than me. He closed his eyes his voice sounding pained: "I-I let you go. Twice. Right from my arms. I fear if I let you close again you will be taken again" His words touched me. I pressed his head on my shoulder hugging him. We pulled away. "I will not be taken. As long as I'm with you"I said looking him in the eyes."By the way who is the special dwarrowdam?"I asked. He stood up and smirked. "Guess when only lasses I know are Gloin's wife, Bombur's wife and you"