Run

Some bloody loon that Radagast was. We are running away from pack of orcs and wargs. We were behind a rock. A warg on top of it. Kili tried to kill it but the arrows onlu made it suffer. Bifur, Thorin and Dwalin finished it. And we continued running. "WE'RE SURROUNDED!!"my nephews voice yelled. Then in a second I felt two pains on my side. The stood two arrows. No don't fall. Fight. I fought as much as I could. I couldn't hear. Then I was in someones arms. It was Kili. He slid us down in a cave. I was passed to someone. Dwalin. His scent. "Stay awake do you hear me Sonja?"his frantic voice boomed. I moved my hand ripping the arrows out. "Why did you do that?"Thorin yelled. I moved my hand to Dwalins that was holding my back squeesing it. "Sorry"I whispered passing out.

TIME SKIP

Dwalin's p.o.v

The elf moved closer. "Give her to me. I can heal her"he said gesturing to Sonja. She was losing lot of blood. "No she has been taken from my arms over too many times"I spat. I got her back. Now she will be not taken. "Brother give her to him"my brother said. "Dwalin do as he said"Thorin said gently kissing his sisters pale forhead. I sighed nodding kissing her cold lips giving her to the elf. Then crossed my arms. I'll get her back even if I need to kill that filth.

A/n sorry it is short and crappy