You are not yourself

A/n ok I made a big time skop but please don't hate it. I just couldn't figure out what to write over it.

I was really worried about my nephews. I chewed my nails while everyone tried to open the door. Then all hope was lost. Light was lost. We missed our only chance. Thorin threw the key away. Bilbo stayed with me. I looked at the key. There was all hope we had. 'Guys come back. It meant last moon of autumn. Where's the key? It was right here?"he accidently kicked the key from me. Before I could caught it my brothers boot came over it. He slowly lifted the key. Then he opened the door. Me, Thorin and Balin were first tp step in. "I remember these halls"I whispered looking at my white haired mentor. He clasped my shoulder. Tears blurring both of our eyes. Thorin was also in daze. He looked at me then. "Sister. We are at home"he whispered. I nodded. Bilbo was asking about the arkenstone. As Balin started to lead him to a dangerous mission. I hugged Bilbo. "Good luck. If you turn back I have no hate towards you. I would accually think you had even little sence in ya"I whispered. "I do what I promise and I do not think we are ones to talk about sence"he chuckled. They slowly left. He heard grumple from behind me. Jelous Dwalin. I smiled softly walking over to him. "I love you and only you"I whispered hugging his torso. He gave up and held my shoulders hiding me from all the bad with his arms. Oh if only he could do that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bilbo has not came back. Me and Balin were the most worried. "I do not risk this guest for one....burglar"Thorin spat. "His name is Bilbo"Balin defended gently. "Thorin you need to get a grip"I growled. He knew what I was talking about. "I am not our grandfather"he said in painy voice. "This is not the Thorin I love the most eather"I sighed softly my hands on his shoulders. He looked at me. His face softening and something in his eyes went away and the better thing came back. He was falling. And from the place he'll fall is no coming back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh crap this was not the best idea from the Durin siblings. Calling Smaug a slug though was enjoyable. But running for your life is not. Me and Thorin jumped down a gold well when Smaug spit fire. Thorin got hang of the chain and I grasped his hand. Oh sh*t! Sh*t! Sh*t!

We were on Smaugs lips. Someone got the chain moving though and I was thrown in the air then into arms. Thank Dwalin. Now I can literally say he has arms I want to fall. But to that later our plan destroy Smaug keeps going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smaug is in laketown. There are Kili, Fili, Bofur and Oin. I sat there next to Dwalin waiting. He kept stroking my arm. I sighed leaning further to him. "The Smaug is dead. It's dead! I saw him fall down the lake!"Bilbo exlaimed. We all cheered. I laughed merrily grabbing Dwalins collar kissing him. I waited to do that all day. Then my mood changed I saw Thorin. Walk alone towards the entrance. No not again.