62

Thorin looked at Dwalin. He pointed silently in a corner. Dwalin and him walked over there. Fili and I hit back of Kili's head same time. "Oww"he complained. Oh hell he's like my own son. I kissed where we hit him. He smiled side hugging me. "He'll come alive"he whispered. I bit my lip nervous. "If it is to Thorin to decide, I'm not so sure"

Thorin's p.o.v

I looked at my childhood friend in anger. "You just chose to change spit with my sister then" I growled. "For Mahal's sake I chose to share love with her Thorin"he snapped. "I don't care my sister is basically half of me. If you hurt her I will make personally sure that you'll never have children"my voice was dangerously calm. "Who'd be so stupid to hurt their self?"he asked. "I said her"I snapped. I knew Dwalin was a raw warrior. He was not raised to love someone with loyalty and tenderness. "I heard. If I hurt her. I hurt myself and I would never dare to go near her"he sighed. "Why should I let you take my sister?" He was silent for one moment. He didn't want to rise above me. "Thorin she's my one. You know me better anyone exept Balin and Sonja. I know I am not a lover material, but I'll change if that's what she needs"he said confidently. I looked at him with cold glare. He didn't shrink back. "You may go to your one"I smiled lightly. He let a grin slip on his usually grim face. He strode off to my sister who was leaning against our nephew.

Sonja's p.o.v

I looked as Dwalin strode to us grin on his face. "He said yes"he sighed happily. I instantly ran to him and flung my arms around his neck and rested my head on the fur of the west he had on. Again inhaling his calming scent. "How did Thorin know about the necklace?"I asked. "He saw when I made it"he whispered. "I didn't know you were in touch"I sais slightly hurt. He was in touch with my brother but never bothered to find me. "Then I was. It was about 62 years ago"he said looking down. "62!!You had two years to give it to me!!"I whisper shouted. "Aye"he said slightly nervous. "You big-headed ox"I sighed pecking his lips. "Aye I'm a fool"he grumpled. "Yes, but I don't care. You are my fool"I smiled. I looked at his armour. There was 62 in it too. "What does this mean?"I asked. "I kissed you the first time when you turned 62"he smirked when he saw my face go red. Then we heard rustling.