I want to fall knowing I had you

I woke up feeling worn out. Lucky the sun has not risen so I can get used to this feeling. Let us say yesterday night we continued what my nephews interrupted. "Why aren't ya sleeping?"Dwalin asked. Of course he had to woke. "Just thinking" I sighed. "What of?"He asked. "Thorin promised the gold to the laketown people. He has fallen too deep. They will never see the gold"I explained. "And it'll make a war"he sighed. I nodded. He pulled me to his chest. "Then I got something to do today"he told. "What?'I asked. "You'll know"he smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bard visited. Thorin did what I suspected. So he said straight no. "Sonja I need to ask you something"Dwalin said coming to me. "I know this is not the best time but I know the war will come. And when it comes I don't know who will die. Or will I die. But if I am meant to fall I want to fall knowing you are mine. Sonja daughter of Thrain will you become my wife?"I stared at him my mouth agabe. "Dwalin I can't say...no"I whispered smiling. He grinned from ear to ear hugging me tightly. "Sonja my Sonja"he whispered. "Filiiii!!! Aunt said yes!!! She said yes!! Oh no now Dwalin is our nasty Uncle!!"Kili hollered top of his lungs. I knew he has matured and I am happy about it. But on the other hand no one makes me laugh like him.