What did I do?

We were walking a slippy mountain edge. I was in middle of Dwalin and Bilbo. Bilbo almost slipped but I grabbed him by his collar. My bandages were completely wet. They needed to be changed right after we found a sleeping area. And with our great luck the stories of the stonegiants were true. We started to get separated. "Fili!"I yelled as he was about to slip as he tried to grab Kili. No no no! We were falling and then we crashed. "FILI!! SONJA!!"Thorin yelled. "We are fine"I yelled back hugging my nephew. "Where's Bilbo?"Bofur asked. We found him hanging from the edge. We couldn't reach him. Thorin then jumped down and helped him up. Then he slipped. I jumped to help him right away. Me and Dwalin helped him up. "I thought we lost our burglar"Dwalin sighed. I jumped and tried to hug Thorin. "He's been lost ever since he left home he has no place amongst us. Dwalin!"he pushed me away harder than suspected and I fell to the ground. They went in the cave. I didn't. I just sat there even all the others slowly went in. I don't care right now. What did I do to him? Thorin has never been like this. I was now cold and wet. "Sonja'Dwalin said from the caves doorway. He was there in his normal stance. Arms crossed legs slightly parted and standing straight. "Hey"I whispered. "Come inside or don't find an empty place somewhere there if you come. It maybe too full though"he grumpled with narrowed eyes and walked in. Wh-what? He was so cold . I know he is usually like that to many people but never to me. What did I to them? I went in and saw there was a place nect to Dwalin and Thorin. Right when I started to walk there they pulled their stuff like that no one could fit in there. Last place was next to Bombur and Balin. I sighed and walked over there tear on my cheek. "G'night lassie"Balin said warmly. "Good night"