The arms I want to fall

This rain is making me crazy. I'm the last one in the line. And seriously cold. I can faintly hear people talking. I raise my head and see Dwalin looking at me corcerned. I look down again blushing. Did he really like me? Well he said something like it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We were finally in some old farm. It was not right. My brother was arguing with Gandalf. That dwarf just loves to fight with someone! And it ended up Gandalf storming off. I went over to Thorin. "You need to give up the past sooner or later"I said gently. "Then I choose later"he growled. "Okay"I sighed. He never in my life spat or growled at me. Ever. He grabbed my arm. "Sorry"he said. He pulled me in a hug his cheek on the top of my head. "I just keep thinking how much better your life could have been. "He said softly. "Better or not. We need to stick together"I firmly spoke. "Like always"he kissed the top of my head and told me to go to eat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sat on a log barely eating the soup. I knew Thorin was no immune. He can fall in the sickness. I saw my grandfather fall in it. I can't watch my brother have the same fate. A big hands covered my shoulders and  thumbs rubbed them. I covered his other hand with mine. "Have you thought about what I said?"Dwalin asked. I nodded. "You have them"I told. He looked confused as I stood in front of him. "The arms I want to fall"I whispered hugging him. My head rested on his chest as he stroked my hair in a manner that calmed me and I again inhaled his scent. I let my shoulders fall off guard. "You can come in them whenever you need it"he said in quiet soft voice. I whimpered hugging his torso tighter. "You have no idea how nice it is to finally feel  safe"I said to him. He lifted my chin cupping my face. "You are always safe with me"he promised. I took a hold of his wrists stroking them with my thumbs. "I know"I sighed one tear falling down my cheek. He wiped it away. Then closed the gab between our lips resting his forhead against mine. No this was not first time we kissed. Not at all.
Flashback
Dwalin was teaching me to use battleaxe. "Dwalin give up I will never learn this!"I said getting tired of falling to the ground. "Are you a real Durin at all?"he asked tired of my whining. "I am"I told firmly. "Well you don't show it very well"he knew he was pissing me of. "Well then"I said taking firm grib from the axe lunging at him. "I knew you had it in ya"he smirked. I did'n fall. He got me pushed against a tree. "Thorin taught me well"I said proud. Yeah even if he was to win no other than my brother could best Dwalin in axe fight. "What else did he teach you? About the secrets for battlefield"he asked. "Every  dangerous move that is taught in the sparring field stays untold in sparring field"I replied. "And this belongs to them"he said. Cupping back of my neck he kissed me passionetly but still gently. He pulled away smirking at my flushed face kissing my brow and left.
Present
My forhead was still on his and he was looking me deadly in the eye. The moment was ruined as my nephews bursted from the bushes yelling :"Trolls!"