ENOUGH!

I woke up with a jolt as the ground disappeared. We fell to some tunnel. Bombur crushed me to a wall. I screamed as I felt something crunch. We fell to some kind of cage. Then slimy and gooey creatures came to take us. Goblins. I tried to protest them but my wounded and maybe broken side was on the way. Dwalin came next to me. More like pushed his way to me pusking the goblins away from me. They undressed our weapons from us. I was surprised he even cared. Then he cave me a cold shoulder continuing his way. He did it to my right side which was wounded and I whimpered in heart break and pain. My eyes went black I wobbled and tried to keep my vision. Someone came to support my sides. It was Fili and Bofur. They gently kept me up. The ugly goblin king talked. It was bit hard to know what he was saying. Then sudden the goblins surrounded us , but Thorin stopped them. The king mocked Thorin that I could hear. It pissed me of. Then they saw Thorins new sword. It made them scurry in fear. They attacked us. One goblin and other and other hit me with a whip making me fall down with the inpact. A bright light blinded us. Gandalfs voice was unmistakeable. I couldn't stand I was suddenly hid in robes and I blacked out.

SKIP

Dwalin's p.o.v

They are not dead. They can't be. Both of the siblings lay there wounded barely breathing on the cliff. I was to harsh. We just thought with Thorin that in that way she would nit want to go further with this company and would stay safe. Gandalf knelt before them. He put his palms on both of their faces. Slowly they stirred as Gandalf stood. Their eyes opened. I breathed a sigh of relief. Fili and Kili helped Thorin up as Thorin yelled to Bilbo. I went to Sonja. She was breathing raggedly holding her side. A tear sliding on her cheek. I tried to help her but she pushed my hand away. "Sonja I'm sorry"I said. "Do you think thats enough?!!A BLOODY ENOUGH!! YOU WERE HARSH AND BRASH. YOU GAVE MY WOUNDED SIDE COLD SHOULDER!! IS THAT LOVE?!!NO! SO YOU CAN PUT YOUR APOLOGYS UP TO YOU-"Gandalf cut her off"Okay figure that later"he said. I closed my eyes tears fell from hers. And I was the biggest reason of them. Thorin looked at her one tear on his cheek to. I shook my head in shame. I love that woman how did I get her. I don't deserve her.