Fili! Kili!

I was worried as hell. Thorin does not eat, sleep or move out from that treasure! "Calm down lassie"Balin tried to soothe. "I cannot you saw it yourself what is it if not it"I cried out. "I am sorry. That was harsh"I whispered. "Lass. Ya do not have to apology from worrin' " he told taking my hand. I sighed. "Brother 'ome here"Balin called rather cheerfully to Dwalin. "And lassie do not worry"he tried to cheer me up. I smiled at him a little. Dwalin sat down next to me on a rock and pulled me to his lap. "What wrong?"he asked. "Thorin he's not himself he is changing to grandfather"I whispered. "Time shows"he told stroking my hair. I kissed him. He started to kiss back. Slowly kissing turned to little more heated one that reached my collarbone. "Aunt!!"A faint scream came. "D-Dwalin-"I whimpered as he kissed my neck. "Ne-nephews"I told. He smiled pullkng away. He was about to say something but then it hit me. Fili! Kili! They are safe. I sprinted up. I ran towards the place I heard the voice. Then I saw familiar blonde mane. "FILI!"I screamed. He turned around and nudged his brother. They both ran in my arms in a mere second. I hugged them tightly. "My nephews. Thank Mahal your safe"I whispered. "What happened to uncle?"Kili asked. "He-he's not himself"I told carefully. "And what happened to you?"Fili asked. "What do you mean?" "You smell like forest, metal and fire. Exactly like Dwalin"Kili teased. "You two nosy dwarflings"I told playfully. With all my heart I can say they bring the most happiness into it.